Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Detailing

Notices

What is the best wax?

Old 09-28-2010, 09:37 AM   #61
JoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud ofJoePa Fan has much to be proud of

Air Force: Retired MSgt
Name: Whip
JoePa Fan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris(NJ) View Post
JoePA, The truck looks great man. Just one thing, Black Hole is a glaze and not a wax. Black Hole doesnt give the same protection as a wax or sealant will. However, The PwS you applied first should provide you w/ enough protection to not worry about having to top the BH any time real soon.
Chris, you are correct, it is a glaze. My third step to the process (which still needs to be done) is to apply Natty's Blue which is a wax. This three step process is the one recommended to me by Poorboy's. Now, if the rain would just stop.

Do you agree with this recommendation or do you think I should, perhaps, do it a little differently? I have a buffer, pads, etc. but have only been dabbling in detailing for about a year or so. I used this process on my Solstice GXP and it has worked great.

Do you, or have you, used Poorboy's products?