Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Dezert Toy Fabrication

Notices

Dezert Toy Fabrication Prerunner bumpers

Old 06-02-2014, 09:00 PM   #201
Outbound is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army: Seaforth Highlanders
Outbound's Tacoma Gallery
Any chance of a type C without cutting the front cross member?
Old 06-03-2014, 10:41 AM   #202
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbound View Post
Any chance of a type C without cutting the front cross member?
No type C requires cutting this small cross member.

Old 06-03-2014, 01:08 PM   #203
Outbound is on a distinguished road

Canadian Army: Seaforth Highlanders
Outbound's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
No type C requires cutting this small cross member.

I have a 2013 DCSB 4x4 and absolutely love the type C, but I'd like to retain my factory TRD skid plate. Any interest in a hybrid of sorts where rather than having three supports going that far back, the mounting plates are extended downwards to be roughly flush with the cross member that is ordinarily removed and short supports go back up to the bumper? Call it a Type E or something. Tucked up nice and tight like that, I think it would look awesome, would give way better off road protection than my current stock bumper (though I agree not as much as your current design) and could have a front receiver hitch in it (which also oozes awesomeness).
Old 06-03-2014, 03:25 PM   #204
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbound View Post
I have a 2013 DCSB 4x4 and absolutely love the type C, but I'd like to retain my factory TRD skid plate. Any interest in a hybrid of sorts where rather than having three supports going that far back, the mounting plates are extended downwards to be roughly flush with the cross member that is ordinarily removed and short supports go back up to the bumper? Call it a Type E or something. Tucked up nice and tight like that, I think it would look awesome, would give way better off road protection than my current stock bumper (though I agree not as much as your current design) and could have a front receiver hitch in it (which also oozes awesomeness).

I don't offer that at the moment and would need a truck to build it off of. I can build it if you're willing to bring it in If you're interested in a bumper that requires no cutting check out the Type A. It also retains the stock skid and works with aftermarket thicker skids.

EDIT: Receiver Hitch is and additional $100
Old 06-03-2014, 03:37 PM   #205
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
My brothers truck with the type D
Old 06-06-2014, 12:05 AM   #207
Chad30 is on a distinguished road
Chad30's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if I'm posting this in the wrong place but I felt this was the best place...

Just wanted to ask if anyone near DTF has preferably an 03-05 4runner or know someone with one that I'd be willing to pay $150 if it could be left with DTF for a day? Reason being is I live too far away but want a DTF bumper for my 05 Runner! 06-09 I believe is the same but the grilles hang slightly different which is why those years were my first choice. If there's one nearby with Glassworks fenders that would be a plus! (Those are the fenders I'm going to run)

Pm me if interested to work out the payment and scheduling.... Thanks!
Old 06-06-2014, 12:40 AM   #208
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Hey Chad check it out!

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/dez...g-4runner.html
Old 06-06-2014, 02:07 AM   #209
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Dezert Toy Fabrication Prerunner bumpers

^^customer service

:thumbs up:
Old 06-06-2014, 06:41 AM   #210
Chad30 is on a distinguished road
Chad30's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome! Thank you! I need to get one of your bumpers! Haha

Hopefully someone is down!
Old 06-06-2014, 07:33 AM   #211
...'cause I...am Shauncho
Shauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shedShauncho is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shauncho's Tacoma Gallery
damn...I only have a '99 4Runner.
Old 06-16-2014, 03:21 PM   #212
hookemhorns47 is on a distinguished road
Name: Chas
hookemhorns47's Tacoma Gallery
What would be the turnaround time on a type a with a square light bar and d-ring tabs?
Old 06-17-2014, 04:15 PM   #213
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookemhorns47 View Post
What would be the turnaround time on a type a with a square light bar and d-ring tabs?
PM'd
Old 06-22-2014, 03:18 PM   #214
MY NAME ISN'T WILL
STiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTiLL WILL is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt [again, not WILL]
STiLL WILL's Tacoma Gallery
DTF Type C [left] & Type B [right]

Old 06-22-2014, 08:13 PM   #215
crux is on a distinguished road
crux's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by STiLL WILL View Post
DTF Type C [left] & Type B [right]

Loving the looks of the type C. Tried searching for cost and lead times online. Would love more details
Old 06-23-2014, 09:59 AM   #216
TacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDeLaPlaya is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Bobby
TacoDeLaPlaya's Tacoma Gallery
Your type d looks awesome. Great work
Old 06-23-2014, 11:15 AM   #217
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
anywhere I can see some light bar or bull bar options ? Looking for something like the avid light bar, nice and simple.

thanks
Old 06-23-2014, 05:01 PM   #218
aka Senor Tacorojo
EL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shedEL ROJO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CORY
EL ROJO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by crux View Post
Loving the looks of the type C. Tried searching for cost and lead times online. Would love more details
Pm him if you have questions like that. He's a busy guy turning out badass products!!!
Old 07-29-2014, 02:38 PM   #219
2006TRDoffroad will become famous soon enough

Name: Victor
2006TRDoffroad's Tacoma Gallery
I really want a Type B. Like bad!
Old 07-29-2014, 07:18 PM   #220
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
PM sent