Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Dezert Toy Fabrication

Notices

Dezert Toy Fabrication Prerunner bumpers

Old 12-31-2013, 07:40 PM   #141
easystickerco is on a distinguished road
easystickerco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Hmmmmm, I was picturing the D style being more like the C where the LED bar could fit between the 2 bumper bars. Could there be an option on the D to have 2 bumper bars like the C style has?

I love the DTF original design! And this truck is badass too!

I like the double bar on the 12-13 version too. I don't know a dam thing about fabricating stuff like this, but I know a lil photochop

Something like this..

or widen the look a bit
Old 12-31-2013, 08:15 PM   #142
El Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shedEl Lobo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

El Lobo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easystickerco View Post

I like the double bar on the 12-13 version too.

or widen the look a bit
The widened version looks awesome. That is what I would want for my 2013.
Old 01-02-2014, 03:10 AM   #143
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post

Light hoop can be an option for type D just have to get Zack back in for the hoop if he wants it. Maybe when we get his LED bar mounted
I didn't mean light hoop, I meant something like this that was so kindly photoshopped.............

Old 01-02-2014, 08:45 AM   #144
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
When are you going to Porto type your rear bumper?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:40 PM   #145
GTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shedGTABurnout is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GTABurnout's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I didn't mean light hoop, I meant something like this that was so kindly photoshopped.............

Love this....
Old 01-09-2014, 08:59 AM   #148
VolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shedVolcomTacoma2011 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Machinist Mate Third Class (Veteran 2011)
VolcomTacoma2011's Tacoma Gallery
Most likely Yes. I can't imagine it being very easy trying to integrate the DTF bumper with the regular bumper AND that Liner...but if DTF says different..then so be it
Old 01-09-2014, 10:17 PM   #149
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by easystickerco View Post

I like the double bar on the 12-13 version too. I don't know a dam thing about fabricating stuff like this, but I know a lil photochop

Something like this..

This was my plan when he came back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
When are you going to Porto type your rear bumper?
In couple months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunknsloth View Post
Finalized and paid!
One question for you guys with stock fenders though, do you just cut the plastic inner liner where the fender ends when you take off the stock bumper?
Yes sir you have to trim it

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolcomTacoma2011 View Post
Most likely Yes. I can't imagine it being very easy trying to integrate the DTF bumper with the regular bumper AND that Liner...but if DTF says different..then so be it
Old 01-10-2014, 05:20 AM   #150
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
How about a cad drawing of a proto type rear bumper to tide us over��
Old 01-14-2014, 07:30 AM   #151
JimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJimmyCee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JC
JimmyCee's Tacoma Gallery
Payment sent ��
Old 01-14-2014, 02:10 PM   #152
brian65oh is on a distinguished road
Coast Guard: machinery technician
Name: Brian
brian65oh's Tacoma Gallery
payed

payment sent, cant wait to get it.
Old 01-14-2014, 05:35 PM   #153
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
lets see some more photos of these bumpers
Old 01-14-2014, 09:38 PM   #154
tmb100x is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
tmb100x's Tacoma Gallery
Diggin that type D.
Old 01-21-2014, 10:09 PM   #155
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
How about a cad drawing of a proto type rear bumper to tide us over��
Sorry don't have one yet

But we will have a rear bumper in the spring
Old 01-23-2014, 05:12 PM   #156
yumyumtaco will become famous soon enough

Name: Kevin
yumyumtaco's Tacoma Gallery
ooh ooh ooh.. I WANT ONE... only if you can make me one for my 96- 5-lug :/
Old 01-23-2014, 06:04 PM   #157
Leoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shedLeoffensive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Leo
Leoffensive's Tacoma Gallery
im curious what the type d would look like with a light hoop
Old 01-30-2014, 07:19 PM   #158
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Anthony, how much does the C weigh?
Old 01-30-2014, 09:56 PM   #159
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumyumtaco View Post
ooh ooh ooh.. I WANT ONE... only if you can make me one for my 96- 5-lug :/
I got your PM I'll get back to you soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoffensive View Post
im curious what the type d would look like with a light hoop
Pretty much like that photochop

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBtacosurfer View Post
Anthony, how much does the C weigh?
about 60 lbs
Old 01-30-2014, 10:30 PM   #160
Max713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax713 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
Max713's Tacoma Gallery
What would the total be for the Type D plus light hoop, as photoshopped above? $590 + ???

Thanks!