Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Dezert Toy Fabrication

Notices

Dezert Toy Fabrication Prerunner bumpers

Old 12-09-2013, 12:56 AM   #1
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Dezert Toy Fabrication Prerunner bumpers

*** 8 week lead time right now ****
11-12-14

All of our bumpers are 1 3/4" H.R.E.W. steel tube with a D.O.M. option (for an additional charge) I always suggest DOM due to the extra bending/shear strength. All plate work is computer cut and guaranteed to fit your vehicle.

We only use frame horn uprights

Mounting plates are made from 3/16 steel.

A couple example shots

I offer multiple types of bumpers for the 2005-2014 Tacomas

(A)
Bumper type A (Fits 05-14 Tacoma)
Requires no mods direct bolt on (can be cut for stock or fiberglass fenders)

Tow hook is still functional

Type B Requires cutting off the stock lower cross member on the red line (it can be welded back in if necessary) (Fits 05-14 Tacoma)

Light Hoops can be added to any bumper for a $75 additional charge.

Round style for round lights

Square for LED bars

Type A 540
Type B 640

DOM +$100
D-rings (tabs/d-rings) $120 pair
Light Hoop (round or square) $75
Light tabs $10 ea.

Shipping is $150 in the continental US

I offer (1) type of bumper for the 2012-2014s specifically

Type C Requires cutting off the stock lower cross member on the red line (it can be welded back in if necessary)

Type C $650
DOM $100

Due to high demand I have designed a stealth skid for the 05-11 tacomas under the name Type D

Type D Requires cutting off the stock lower cross member on the red line (it can be welded back in if necessary)

Type D $650
DOM $100

PM me if you have additional questions or would like to place an order. I currently accept cash, paypal, and credit cards

Disclaimer *** like all aftermarket bumpers these are for off road use only ***

MORE COMING SOON..

Old 12-09-2013, 01:06 AM   #2
curmudgeon
Pliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shedPliny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: they call me Bruce
Pliny's Tacoma Gallery
Full time now? Congrats man! And about the new shop too.
Old 12-09-2013, 01:09 AM   #3
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
havent seen the 2012+ model. Pretty sharp.

Cant beat dtf guys. Honestly
Old 12-09-2013, 01:16 AM   #4
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Full time now? Congrats man! And about the new shop too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
havent seen the 2012+ model. Pretty sharp.

Cant beat dtf guys. Honestly

Thank you!
Old 12-09-2013, 01:18 AM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Per inbound
Old 12-09-2013, 01:19 AM   #6
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats anthony, I really like the way the 12-14s look.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:14 AM   #9
Just think outside the Yota
CayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedCayucosTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
CayucosTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I approve

My go to guy!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:28 AM   #11
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
hell yeah my man!!!!
Old 12-09-2013, 10:40 AM   #12
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Living the dream! Congrats Its an awesome and scary feeling starting a company from scratch quitting your day job and watching it grow. Best of luck Anthony
Old 12-09-2013, 11:03 AM   #14
Jordemo805@yahoo.com
JordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJordanSmith127 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jordan
JordanSmith127's Tacoma Gallery
don't forget about your FJ bumper too Anthony! haha
Old 12-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #15
Trusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant futureTrusso24 has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Trusso24's Tacoma Gallery
Anthony is the fucking man!

Cage in the works. Super secy
Old 12-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #16
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Good stuff...as usual.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
hell yeah my man!!!!
Thanks Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Living the dream! Congrats Its an awesome and scary feeling starting a company from scratch quitting your day job and watching it grow. Best of luck Anthony
Yes it is! I'm a glad I finally did

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trusso24 View Post
Anthony is the fucking man!

Cage in the works. Super secy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanSmith127 View Post
don't forget about your FJ bumper too Anthony! haha
Yes sir I'm actually getting on the fj forums and I'm going to start a new thread for the FJ guys
Old 12-09-2013, 02:40 PM   #17
The Man!
JLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shedJLee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jerry
JLee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTFtacoma View Post
Yes it is! I'm a glad I finally did
Yeah I quit a high salary 9 to 5 with the federal government to work 12 to 16 hours a day and I love every minute of it! It doesn't even feel like work it's like working in the garage with the boys "Well most days".
Old 12-09-2013, 04:38 PM   #18
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLee View Post
Yeah I quit a high salary 9 to 5 with the federal government to work 12 to 16 hours a day and I love every minute of it! It doesn't even feel like work it's like working in the garage with the boys "Well most days".
Yeah it was slowing down at my 8-5 moderately paying job so I figured better now than never and I get what you mean about how it doesn't feel like a job
Old 12-09-2013, 06:01 PM   #19
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Good shit man! best of luck to you on the new endeavor.
Old 12-09-2013, 06:16 PM   #20
BBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shedBBtacosurfer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
BBtacosurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Anthony, are there any advantages of going with style A or B or C...like strength wise?