Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Dezert Toy Fabrication

Notices

DTF Build it yourself components

Old 02-03-2014, 03:04 PM   #1
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
DTFtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
DTF Build it yourself bumper components

Hey guys!

I've got great news we started selling pre-fab components. We cover all the second gen Tacomas and FJ cruisers. First gen Tacoma and Pick-up components Coming soon!

"Trick Tabs" Laser cut and bent for 1.5" to 2" tube with a 7/16" hole

$2 ea

Fully welded frame horns & Mounting plates

05+ Tacomas $200 Welded
05+ Tacomas $100 Un-Welded

05+ Tacoma Lower Mounts Welded $140
05+ Tacoma Lower Mounts Un-Welded $60

07+ FJ Cruisers $200 Welded
07+ FJ Cruisers $100 Un-Welded

All plate work is computer cut and guaranteed to fit your vehicle.

Some examples of what you can build with these.

Old 02-05-2014, 09:24 AM   #2
Stormtaco12 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
Stormtaco12's Tacoma Gallery
I literally was gonna call you today about this. Haha. Good timing! Thanks!
Old 02-06-2014, 10:11 AM   #3
Dezert Toy Fabrication
DTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedDTFtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormtaco12 View Post
I literally was gonna call you today about this. Haha. Good timing! Thanks!
Awesome!

PM'd
Old 02-06-2014, 10:12 AM   #4
JTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTS2014TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jamie
JTS2014TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 03-11-2014, 10:48 AM   #5
Dezert Toy Fabrication

bump
Old 04-04-2014, 07:30 PM   #6
curmudgeon
TimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shedTimmyB is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Timmy
TimmyB's Tacoma Gallery
Where's the first gen parts
Old 04-28-2014, 06:05 PM   #7
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyB View Post
Where's the first gen parts
I do have frame horns for them but they're weld on only
Old 05-27-2014, 11:38 AM   #9
just grabbin gears
scrappletaco is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 779th Med Group
Name: Josh
scrappletaco's Tacoma Gallery
Can fill plays be put into the flanks of the skid plate. And how much would be a kit
Old 05-29-2014, 12:31 AM   #10
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elp303 View Post
How much for the 05+ frame horns with shackle mount?
PM'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappletaco View Post
Can fill plays be put into the flanks of the skid plate. And how much would be a kit
For your current bumper or one of my models?
Old 05-29-2014, 09:21 AM   #11
just grabbin gears
scrappletaco is on a distinguished road
Air Force: 779th Med Group
Name: Josh
scrappletaco's Tacoma Gallery
sorry for one of your bumpers. Just to cover up a bit below the headlights
Old 05-31-2014, 12:10 PM   #12
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappletaco View Post
sorry for one of your bumpers. Just to cover up a bit below the headlights

Yeah PM'd
Old 06-10-2014, 03:51 PM   #13
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Added lower mounts! They work with 2WD and 4WD while still using all four factory bolts
Old 06-10-2014, 09:07 PM   #14
Outbound is on a distinguished road
Canadian Army:
Outbound's Tacoma Gallery
Regrettably your shop is about 1630 miles from my home (Prince George BC) which is too far to bring it to you to have you build on my truck like you suggested in the PreRunner bumper thread. Any chance you'd offer the type C horns welded so I can try and fab something up here? You have a brilliant design, I just don't want to cut my truck and I want to retain the TRD skid plate
Old 06-10-2014, 10:22 PM   #15
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outbound View Post
Regrettably your shop is about 1630 miles from my home (Prince George BC) which is too far to bring it to you to have you build on my truck like you suggested in the PreRunner bumper thread. Any chance you'd offer the type C horns welded so I can try and fab something up here? You have a brilliant design, I just don't want to cut my truck and I want to retain the TRD skid plate
Yeah no problem I can do $140 Welded $70 Unwelded. Considering your in Canada I will need to charge you additional shipping. Shoot me a PM if your interested.
Old 06-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #17
Dezert Toy Fabrication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elp303 View Post
Do you offer a lower mount for your type B bumper? The pics look like they are for the type A.
It's actually a pic of the type B

It works with type B, C, and D