1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Discussion in 'Diaz Fabrication' started by Andres, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Apr 26, 2014 at 11:17 PM
    wuzzy121

wuzzy121 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    05 AC 3" lift
    ARB front bumper w/ Warn M8000 winch and lights, 3" lift, Tire gate tire carrier, All-Pro Expedition leaf springs, weather tech floor mats.
    The thing is I was on pain pills one night and ordered a whole lot of stuff. I don't remember the order so all these emblems have been showing up for my truck and I now have more then I can even use. My wife has been so damn mad about it. I now have 2 devil horns for the front 1 large Model T and 2 smaller Model Ts. What the hell am I going to do with them all?

2. Apr 27, 2014 at 7:41 AM
    JohnNP

JohnNP ForeRunners Future Wife :)~

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Hobe Sound, FL
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD Sport JBL
    As of 11/4/15 1) Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod 2) ND4SPDBP's Fog Light Mod 3) Devil Horn Emblem 4) Weathertech Digital Floor Liners 5) ADD W-1 Vers 2 Baffled Oil Catch Can- constantly surprised at how much oil this thing captures 6) Weatherproof Under the rail LED bedlights Warm White (by Mattgecko) with hidden small cubby switch 7) Sliding Window Security Bar 8) Hood Lighting Kit Warm White /Pro Kit (by BeeRad) 9) Morimoto mini D2S retrofit HID lights w/ 55W ballasts and XB 5000k bulbs from TRS- one of the best modifications I have ever made, blows the stock lights out of the water 10) ImMrYo bracket 11) Scangauge II 12) Autodimming mirror w/ Compass/Temperature/Homelink 13) Bedrug Mat and Tailgate rug. 14) Pop n Lock Power tailgate lock w/ bolt coded to factory key. 15) Map Light w/ Door Mod 16) BakFlip HD Tonneau Cover 17) 35% Front windows ceramic tint - a very good match to factory 19) Gerber machete, because every truck needs a machete 20) Various flashlights, really love my Black Diamond Miner Mole Headlamp 21) AFE Pro Dry drop in filter 22) removed secondary charcoal air filter 23) Back up light Mod- I used the light bulb as found on page 14, 35W from Lowes. https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/886-backup-light-mod.209578/page-14 24) Hi-Lift Off Road Recovery Kit- thank you TW Secret Santa 25) Tailgate Seal 26 interior footwell/rear seat dome light controlled LEDS https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/footwell-and-rear-seat-led-light-dome-switched-mod-lots-of-pics.409428/#post-11529460 27) pelfrybilt aluminum front skid 28) morimoto XB fog lights 29) mob town front recovery bar with 2 Smitty bilt D-Rings 30) 48" Extreme Hi-Lift Jacks w/ ATO rail mounts 31) Prinsu rack 32) Rigid D2 Ditch lights 33) 40" Heretic LED bar on Prinsu Rack 34) Kawell x 6 side lights 2 spot and 1 wide per side 35) Rigid SRQ2 x 2 rear facing asshole/backup lights 36) NSA switch panel to 150amp bussman fuse on custom made mount 37) 267/70/17 BFG KO2's in C rating Pending installation 1) Rock Lights Upcoming/Possible Mods 1) Katzkin Leather Seats in black/ice grey (supposedly better factory match for the 2014) w/ Degreeze heater/cooling and TRD stitched into the seat faces thru jhuey - once I get to Arizona will buy them and have him install them 3) Total chaos UCA's 4) Kinda want to get some of the 2016 TRD Sport Rims or the grey TRD wheels the FJ cruiser/4Runners have. 5) BAMF LCA Skids 6) ICON or KING coilover 8) BAMF hidden grill light mounts 9) 20" or 30" LED light by Rigid Industries for behind the Grill. . 10) full leave pack maybe the Deaver 10 leaf set 11) ? Warn m8000 winch- really depends on if I end up doing more off roading 12) Possibly a console vault, not entirely convinced those are as secure as they would have you believe.
    You can sell them on the forum. Andres can help direct you to the appropriate threads or locations so no one gets in trouble. Then I'd recommend 1-800-Flowers for the wife. Just saying, those magical good smelling colorful plants are magical at taming the women folks

3. Apr 27, 2014 at 8:42 AM
    wuzzy121

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    05 AC 3" lift
    ARB front bumper w/ Warn M8000 winch and lights, 3" lift, Tire gate tire carrier, All-Pro Expedition leaf springs, weather tech floor mats.
    Oh yeah got the wife covered.
    When stuff started to come in and I didn't remember ordering it she took my cards till I wasn't on the meds any more.
    It turns out I was talking to 2 different people about the Model Ts and didn't realize it. Ended up getting both of them.
    Then talked to someone else about the Devil Horns Emblem that is polished then powder coated clear so it looks like chrome plated.
    Then I guess I found Andres@diazfabrication.com and was able to get in on the last batch of both he made.
    I ended up getting the larger Model T emblem with a backing plate and another Devil Horns Emblem that is polished then powder coated clear so it looks like chrome plated.
    Saturday the last piece came in and the large Model T is way bigger than the other 2 I got used. I like it alot more.
    He needs to hurry up with the receiver hitch attachment so I can mount the larger T to it and make everyone out here jealous of his work.
    They are all top notch work, very happy with them. Just have too many now but I think they are better than money in the bank cause you can't find them all the time.

4. Apr 27, 2014 at 10:02 AM
    JohnNP

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Hobe Sound, FL
    Vehicle:
    As of 11/4/15 1) Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod 2) ND4SPDBP's Fog Light Mod 3) Devil Horn Emblem 4) Weathertech Digital Floor Liners 5) ADD W-1 Vers 2 Baffled Oil Catch Can- constantly surprised at how much oil this thing captures 6) Weatherproof Under the rail LED bedlights Warm White (by Mattgecko) with hidden small cubby switch 7) Sliding Window Security Bar 8) Hood Lighting Kit Warm White /Pro Kit (by BeeRad) 9) Morimoto mini D2S retrofit HID lights w/ 55W ballasts and XB 5000k bulbs from TRS- one of the best modifications I have ever made, blows the stock lights out of the water 10) ImMrYo bracket 11) Scangauge II 12) Autodimming mirror w/ Compass/Temperature/Homelink 13) Bedrug Mat and Tailgate rug. 14) Pop n Lock Power tailgate lock w/ bolt coded to factory key. 15) Map Light w/ Door Mod 16) BakFlip HD Tonneau Cover 17) 35% Front windows ceramic tint - a very good match to factory 19) Gerber machete, because every truck needs a machete 20) Various flashlights, really love my Black Diamond Miner Mole Headlamp 21) AFE Pro Dry drop in filter 22) removed secondary charcoal air filter 23) Back up light Mod- I used the light bulb as found on page 14, 35W from Lowes. https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/886-backup-light-mod.209578/page-14 24) Hi-Lift Off Road Recovery Kit- thank you TW Secret Santa 25) Tailgate Seal 26 interior footwell/rear seat dome light controlled LEDS https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/footwell-and-rear-seat-led-light-dome-switched-mod-lots-of-pics.409428/#post-11529460 27) pelfrybilt aluminum front skid 28) morimoto XB fog lights 29) mob town front recovery bar with 2 Smitty bilt D-Rings 30) 48" Extreme Hi-Lift Jacks w/ ATO rail mounts 31) Prinsu rack 32) Rigid D2 Ditch lights 33) 40" Heretic LED bar on Prinsu Rack 34) Kawell x 6 side lights 2 spot and 1 wide per side 35) Rigid SRQ2 x 2 rear facing asshole/backup lights 36) NSA switch panel to 150amp bussman fuse on custom made mount 37) 267/70/17 BFG KO2's in C rating Pending installation 1) Rock Lights Upcoming/Possible Mods 1) Katzkin Leather Seats in black/ice grey (supposedly better factory match for the 2014) w/ Degreeze heater/cooling and TRD stitched into the seat faces thru jhuey - once I get to Arizona will buy them and have him install them 3) Total chaos UCA's 4) Kinda want to get some of the 2016 TRD Sport Rims or the grey TRD wheels the FJ cruiser/4Runners have. 5) BAMF LCA Skids 6) ICON or KING coilover 8) BAMF hidden grill light mounts 9) 20" or 30" LED light by Rigid Industries for behind the Grill. . 10) full leave pack maybe the Deaver 10 leaf set 11) ? Warn m8000 winch- really depends on if I end up doing more off roading 12) Possibly a console vault, not entirely convinced those are as secure as they would have you believe.
    I think you have to official turn in your "man card" when the WIFE has to take away your credit cards. I've been thinking about getting a second set of Devil horns the horns on fire. I love my polished clear powder coat horns now just might wanna spice it up a bit.

5. Apr 27, 2014 at 10:43 AM
    wuzzy121

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    05 AC 3" lift
    The cards were for my own safety. I have a list of stuff I want and I wasn't getting stuff from the list.

6. Apr 27, 2014 at 12:53 PM
    JohnNP

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Hobe Sound, FL
    Vehicle:
    Haha....I have that problem too!! Ambien....it's evil yet wonderful. Maybe I'll give myself an upgrade to some Katzkins next. :)

7. Apr 29, 2014 at 7:44 PM
    Ragamorph

Ragamorph Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Honolulu, HI
    Vehicle:
    ‘06 TRD Off-road 4x4, Manual, Access Cab
    Fab Fours pre-runner front/rear bumper, Anzo projector Head/tail/3rd brake lights. JL door speakers, JL amp, JL StealthBox (center console), Double din aftermarket deck. Weather tech floor mats, SOS Concept Sliders, 3” lift, steel skid plate, Fuel 20x10 wheels, 285 tires, low profile steel bed rail and tailgate caps, K/N high flow intake, Warn winch, and so much more.
    ejy9yve2_36bb1888a2e2d5a8ed65ff72fadfcad0315afb16.jpg
    Got my Model T in yesterday!!! Thanks Andres!!!

Last edited: Apr 29, 2014
  8. Apr 29, 2014 at 7:52 PM
    wuzzy121

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Colorado Springs
    Vehicle:
    05 AC 3" lift
    Looking good.

9. Apr 30, 2014 at 12:37 AM
    Ragamorph

Ragamorph Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Austin
    Honolulu, HI
    Vehicle:
    ‘06 TRD Off-road 4x4, Manual, Access Cab
    Fab Fours pre-runner front/rear bumper, Anzo projector Head/tail/3rd brake lights. JL door speakers, JL amp, JL StealthBox (center console), Double din aftermarket deck. Weather tech floor mats, SOS Concept Sliders, 3” lift, steel skid plate, Fuel 20x10 wheels, 285 tires, low profile steel bed rail and tailgate caps, K/N high flow intake, Warn winch, and so much more.

Thanks!

10. May 1, 2014 at 8:11 AM
    hberry

hberry Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    13 Tundra CrewMax Platinum
    Got mine in the mail on Monday for the Tundra. It's huge and heavy... awesome!

Off to get hydrodipped in a week or two.

11. May 3, 2014 at 2:58 PM
    Andres

Andres [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road
    The option to have a Model T as a hitch cover is available, here's the thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bu...diaz-fabrication-front-grille-rear-hitch.html

I have only a 3D printed sample but the real deal will be available soon

12. May 10, 2014 at 3:52 PM
    Andres

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:

I'm curious to know how it will turn out after hydrodipped, please post pictures if possible
    = ]

13. May 16, 2014 at 4:30 PM
    ThomasMore66

ThomasMore66 We can't stop here, this is bat country!

Member:
    Dallas/Fort Worth & Durango
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged 2013 TRD Offroad 4wd
    TRD Supercharger, TRD exhaust, Leather seats, running boards removed (why it came with them I cannot imagine), Salex organizers, BAMF behind-the-grill light bar, Rigid SR-20 and SR-Q - Spots mounted behind stock grill, color-matched grill, WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit floor mats, Tech Deck, Avid bolt-on slider/step converted to weld on by TW member Achirdo, Diaz Fabrication Model T, Icon Stage 4 with OME Dakar rear leaf springs, OME Driveshaft spacer, Toytec 1" Front Diff Drop, FN BFD 18"x9" GMG Wheels, BFG KO2 285-65-18 tires, Ultragauge mounted above mirror, Tuffy Box lockable storage, MattGecko rear window security bar, Relentless Fab tailgate protector, CSJumper 700 lumen flood pattern back-up LED's, modified BeeRadd under-hood lighting with two KC Cyclones; KB Voodoo cargo management system and standard rails, AllPro hi-lift jack mount, 48" hi-lift, RCI Metalworks aluminum front skid, Flyzeye 3VP-RS in glovebox and console, AFE CAI, Coupe fuse box cover, battery hold-down bracket and CAI air-box cover, Wurton pod led's installed as bed lights on Lowbrow Customs motorcycle fork brake line aluminum brackets, Pop-n-Lock PL5400, Extang Solidfold 2.0, Rechelon Retro's, Moromoto LED fogs, URD Y-pipe, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, Speedhut AFR and Boost gauges, Cravenspeed gauge holder, CMC by Tandem Automotive, 70mm throttle body, CSF radiator, Doug Thorley shorties, Vibrant 7101 cats, SOS Offroad front and rear bumpers, Smoothflow 2.5” SC pulley, Steeda SC belt tensioner, roostfactor belt wrap kit, switch Pro 9100 in custom Tandem Automotive holder, WAT trans valvebody, FIC 650cc injectors, HP Tuner.
    Finally! I forgot to order the mid plate so I've had the model T at my house for about 3 weeks unable to mount it.

This week has been huge! Got my Icon stage 4 installed and got the Model T. Some Wheels and Tires and I'll be set.

IMG_6395.jpg

14. May 19, 2014 at 6:07 AM
    Andres

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:
    That's a nice light bar at the bottom bro, I've been pondering about doing that mod to my truck.

15. May 19, 2014 at 8:51 AM
    ThomasMore66

ThomasMore66 We can't stop here, this is bat country!

Member:
    Dallas/Fort Worth & Durango
    Vehicle:
    Supercharged 2013 TRD Offroad 4wd
    TRD Supercharger, TRD exhaust, Leather seats, running boards removed (why it came with them I cannot imagine), Salex organizers, BAMF behind-the-grill light bar, Rigid SR-20 and SR-Q - Spots mounted behind stock grill, color-matched grill, WeatherTech FloorLiner DigitalFit floor mats, Tech Deck, Avid bolt-on slider/step converted to weld on by TW member Achirdo, Diaz Fabrication Model T, Icon Stage 4 with OME Dakar rear leaf springs, OME Driveshaft spacer, Toytec 1" Front Diff Drop, FN BFD 18"x9" GMG Wheels, BFG KO2 285-65-18 tires, Ultragauge mounted above mirror, Tuffy Box lockable storage, MattGecko rear window security bar, Relentless Fab tailgate protector, CSJumper 700 lumen flood pattern back-up LED's, modified BeeRadd under-hood lighting with two KC Cyclones; KB Voodoo cargo management system and standard rails, AllPro hi-lift jack mount, 48" hi-lift, RCI Metalworks aluminum front skid, Flyzeye 3VP-RS in glovebox and console, AFE CAI, Coupe fuse box cover, battery hold-down bracket and CAI air-box cover, Wurton pod led's installed as bed lights on Lowbrow Customs motorcycle fork brake line aluminum brackets, Pop-n-Lock PL5400, Extang Solidfold 2.0, Rechelon Retro's, Moromoto LED fogs, URD Y-pipe, Walbro 255lph fuel pump, Speedhut AFR and Boost gauges, Cravenspeed gauge holder, CMC by Tandem Automotive, 70mm throttle body, CSF radiator, Doug Thorley shorties, Vibrant 7101 cats, SOS Offroad front and rear bumpers, Smoothflow 2.5” SC pulley, Steeda SC belt tensioner, roostfactor belt wrap kit, switch Pro 9100 in custom Tandem Automotive holder, WAT trans valvebody, FIC 650cc injectors, HP Tuner.
    BAMF light bar holder with a Rigid SR20. Fits right in that bottom slot like it was made for it. No mods to the grill. It might shroud the light a little bit, but it can't be much. When you live in Dallas anything that isn't protected can walk away in a hurry.

16. May 20, 2014 at 9:57 AM
    hberry

hberry Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    Just got a photo from the dipper of the horns and key fob. It gets here tomorrow so hopefully I have a hot minute to install it on the truck before I'm gone for the weekend.

photo+%25281%2529_3a7dff538b2e0b6eab370cf2d133e099d1ed8d29.jpg

17. May 21, 2014 at 9:29 PM
    Andres

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:

Wow that looks amazing!
    Did you order the polished one or natural?

18. May 22, 2014 at 6:52 AM
    hberry

hberry Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    Andres -

I got the Raw Aluminum as the guys at liquid innovations said that was the best finish.

My lazy mail person made no effort to deliver my package so I have to go to the post office today to grab it.

19. May 22, 2014 at 10:55 PM
    Andres

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:
    The natural aluminum emblem will have machine marks left by the cnc machine during fabrication but the guys doing the finish on the emblem are right and you won't be able to see those lines. Turned out quite nice!

20. May 23, 2014 at 7:29 AM
    cabletaco

cabletaco Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Anthony
    Greer ,SC
    Vehicle:
    2006 4x4
    TRD exhaust,afe pro dry stock air filter,color match grill,Trd seat covers,blhm,5100 w OEM 884,I-con 3 Leaf Progressive,Cooper Discover A/T3 265/75 16
    This is what I got on Wednesday! Thanks Andres!:)

IMG_0507.jpg
    IMG_0515.jpg
    IMG_0517.jpg

Products Discussed in

To Top