Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Diaz Fabrication

Notices

2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Old 04-26-2014, 11:17 PM   #61
wuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
wuzzy121's Tacoma Gallery
The thing is I was on pain pills one night and ordered a whole lot of stuff. I don't remember the order so all these emblems have been showing up for my truck and I now have more then I can even use. My wife has been so damn mad about it. I now have 2 devil horns for the front 1 large Model T and 2 smaller Model Ts. What the hell am I going to do with them all?
Old 04-27-2014, 07:41 AM   #62
Give Me Taco, Or Give Me Death
JohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JohnNP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzzy121 View Post
The thing is I was on pain pills one night and ordered a whole lot of stuff. I don't remember the order so all these emblems have been showing up for my truck and I now have more then I can even use. My wife has been so damn mad about it. I now have 2 devil horns for the front 1 large Model T and 2 smaller Model Ts. What the hell am I going to do with them all?
You can sell them on the forum. Andres can help direct you to the appropriate threads or locations so no one gets in trouble. Then I'd recommend 1-800-Flowers for the wife. Just saying, those magical good smelling colorful plants are magical at taming the women folks
Old 04-27-2014, 08:42 AM   #63
wuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwuzzy121 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNP View Post
You can sell them on the forum. Andres can help direct you to the appropriate threads or locations so no one gets in trouble. Then I'd recommend 1-800-Flowers for the wife. Just saying, those magical good smelling colorful plants are magical at taming the women folks
Oh yeah got the wife covered.
When stuff started to come in and I didn't remember ordering it she took my cards till I wasn't on the meds any more.
It turns out I was talking to 2 different people about the Model Ts and didn't realize it. Ended up getting both of them.
Then talked to someone else about the Devil Horns Emblem that is polished then powder coated clear so it looks like chrome plated.
Then I guess I found Andres@diazfabrication.com and was able to get in on the last batch of both he made.
I ended up getting the larger Model T emblem with a backing plate and another Devil Horns Emblem that is polished then powder coated clear so it looks like chrome plated.
Saturday the last piece came in and the large Model T is way bigger than the other 2 I got used. I like it alot more.
He needs to hurry up with the receiver hitch attachment so I can mount the larger T to it and make everyone out here jealous of his work.
They are all top notch work, very happy with them. Just have too many now but I think they are better than money in the bank cause you can't find them all the time.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:02 AM   #64
Give Me Taco, Or Give Me Death
JohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohnNP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
JohnNP's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wuzzy121 View Post
Oh yeah got the wife covered.
When stuff started to come in and I didn't remember ordering it she took my cards till I wasn't on the meds any more.
It turns out I was talking to 2 different people about the Model Ts and didn't realize it. Ended up getting both of them.
Then talked to someone else about the Devil Horns Emblem that is polished then powder coated clear so it looks like chrome plated.
Then I guess I found Andres@diazfabrication.com and was able to get in on the last batch of both he made.
I ended up getting the larger Model T emblem with a backing plate and another Devil Horns Emblem that is polished then powder coated clear so it looks like chrome plated.
Saturday the last piece came in and the large Model T is way bigger than the other 2 I got used. I like it alot more.
He needs to hurry up with the receiver hitch attachment so I can mount the larger T to it and make everyone out here jealous of his work.
They are all top notch work, very happy with them. Just have too many now but I think they are better than money in the bank cause you can't find them all the time.
I think you have to official turn in your "man card" when the WIFE has to take away your credit cards. I've been thinking about getting a second set of Devil horns the horns on fire. I love my polished clear powder coat horns now just might wanna spice it up a bit.
Old 04-27-2014, 10:43 AM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnNP View Post
I think you have to official turn in your "man card" when the WIFE has to take away your credit cards. I've been thinking about getting a second set of Devil horns the horns on fire. I love my polished clear powder coat horns now just might wanna spice it up a bit.
The cards were for my own safety. I have a list of stuff I want and I wasn't getting stuff from the list.
Old 04-29-2014, 07:52 PM   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragamorph View Post

Got my Model T in yesterday!!! Thanks Andres!!!
Looking good.
Old 05-01-2014, 08:11 AM   #70
hberry is on a distinguished road
hberry's Tacoma Gallery
Got mine in the mail on Monday for the Tundra. It's huge and heavy... awesome!

Off to get hydrodipped in a week or two.
Old 05-03-2014, 02:58 PM   #71
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomajohn2014 View Post
Has anyone turned the model T into a hitch plate? I was thinking I would get a hitch bracket and wield the model T to it. That way I would get the model T and a set of horns.
The option to have a Model T as a hitch cover is available, here's the thread:

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...ear-hitch.html

I have only a 3D printed sample but the real deal will be available soon
Old 05-10-2014, 03:52 PM   #72
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hberry View Post
Got mine in the mail on Monday for the Tundra. It's huge and heavy... awesome!

Off to get hydrodipped in a week or two.

I'm curious to know how it will turn out after hydrodipped, please post pictures if possible
= ]
Old 05-16-2014, 04:30 PM   #73
ThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThomasMore66's Tacoma Gallery
Finally! I forgot to order the mid plate so I've had the model T at my house for about 3 weeks unable to mount it.

This week has been huge! Got my Icon stage 4 installed and got the Model T. Some Wheels and Tires and I'll be set.
Attached Thumbnails
2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T-img_6395.jpg  
Old 05-19-2014, 06:07 AM   #74

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasMore66 View Post
Finally! I forgot to order the mid plate so I've had the model T at my house for about 3 weeks unable to mount it.

This week has been huge! Got my Icon stage 4 installed and got the Model T. Some Wheels and Tires and I'll be set.
That's a nice light bar at the bottom bro, I've been pondering about doing that mod to my truck.
Old 05-19-2014, 08:51 AM   #75
ThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shedThomasMore66 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ThomasMore66's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
That's a nice light bar at the bottom bro, I've been pondering about doing that mod to my truck.
BAMF light bar holder with a Rigid SR20. Fits right in that bottom slot like it was made for it. No mods to the grill. It might shroud the light a little bit, but it can't be much. When you live in Dallas anything that isn't protected can walk away in a hurry.
Old 05-20-2014, 09:57 AM   #76
hberry's Tacoma Gallery
Dipped

Just got a photo from the dipper of the horns and key fob. It gets here tomorrow so hopefully I have a hot minute to install it on the truck before I'm gone for the weekend.

Old 05-21-2014, 09:29 PM   #77

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Just got a photo from the dipper of the horns and key fob. It gets here tomorrow so hopefully I have a hot minute to install it on the truck before I'm gone for the weekend.

Wow that looks amazing!
Did you order the polished one or natural?
Old 05-22-2014, 06:52 AM   #78
hberry's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Wow that looks amazing!
Did you order the polished one or natural?
Andres -

I got the Raw Aluminum as the guys at liquid innovations said that was the best finish.

My lazy mail person made no effort to deliver my package so I have to go to the post office today to grab it.
Old 05-22-2014, 10:55 PM   #79

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Andres -

I got the Raw Aluminum as the guys at liquid innovations said that was the best finish.

My lazy mail person made no effort to deliver my package so I have to go to the post office today to grab it.
The natural aluminum emblem will have machine marks left by the cnc machine during fabrication but the guys doing the finish on the emblem are right and you won't be able to see those lines. Turned out quite nice!
Old 05-23-2014, 07:29 AM   #80
cabletaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Anthony
cabletaco's Tacoma Gallery
This is what I got on Wednesday! Thanks Andres!
Attached Thumbnails
2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T-img_0507.jpg   2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T-img_0515.jpg   2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T-img_0517.jpg