Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Diaz Fabrication

Notices

2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Old 06-17-2014, 09:06 AM   #81
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabletaco View Post
This is what I got on Wednesday! Thanks Andres!
No problem
Old 06-22-2014, 12:19 PM   #83
Kfletch is on a distinguished road
Name: Kyle
Kfletch's Tacoma Gallery
When does the next batch close?
Old 06-27-2014, 09:25 AM   #85
toyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyohtadude is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Grunt
Name: Eric
toyohtadude's Tacoma Gallery
Just placed my order for a 2011+ DH. I'm banking on Toyota not changing the 2015 TRD Pro emblem size!!! Headed over to the re-sale thread to sell my pre-2011 DH! Thnx!!
Old 07-29-2014, 09:33 PM   #86
TacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
TacoTronics's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragamorph View Post

Got my Model T in yesterday!!! Thanks Andres!!!

Is this the large or small model T?
Old 07-29-2014, 09:42 PM   #87
jknc is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
jknc's Tacoma Gallery
My 3 year old told me that my truck was a Transformer so I put this on for him and he lost his shit, it was awesome. Any chance you could do/have done an Autobot front emblem?

Old 07-29-2014, 09:49 PM   #88
Professional Threadjacker
Chopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shedChopper678 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Devin
Chopper678's Tacoma Gallery
When's the next order? Great craftsmanship and detail.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:18 AM   #92
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jknc View Post
My 3 year old told me that my truck was a Transformer so I put this on for him and he lost his shit, it was awesome. Any chance you could do/have done an Autobot front emblem?

Definitelly!

I have that emblem available at: Diazfabrication.com
You can purchase a mid bracket to install it on your OEM Toyota grille or a hitch bracket to install it on your hitch. I haven't tried to mount it like you did but perhaps a strong double sided 3M tape would do the job.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:42 AM   #93

jknc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
Definitelly!

I have that emblem available at: Diazfabrication.com
You can purchase a mid bracket to install it on your OEM Toyota grille or a hitch bracket to install it on your hitch. I haven't tried to mount it like you did but perhaps a strong double sided 3M tape would do the job.
That was just a cheapo from Amazon to get a reaction out of my kid. It's coming off, just stuck on with mild double sided tape.

How much is that emblem and a mid bracket? Looks like they're separate online.
Old 08-07-2014, 09:08 PM   #94
www.sos-offroadconcepts.com
EddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEddyRRT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 19 D PFC, 165th brg 3-34 bat 5-17
Name: Eddy
EddyRRT's Tacoma Gallery
There is a MILLION ppl asking about your devil horns on TW FB page
Old 08-10-2014, 05:45 PM   #95

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That was just a cheapo from Amazon to get a reaction out of my kid. It's coming off, just stuck on with mild double sided tape.

How much is that emblem and a mid bracket? Looks like they're separate online.

2011+ Tacoma mid bracket: $55.00
Large punisher emblem: $45
Small punisher emblem: $43

The prices are on the site bro including shipping.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:05 PM   #96

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by EddyRRT View Post
There is a MILLION ppl asking about your devil horns on TW FB page
I didn't know that, thanks bro.
Not a real FB fan but there may be people with questions there.
Thanks again.
Old 08-10-2014, 06:23 PM   #97

jknc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
2011+ Tacoma mid bracket: $55.00
Large punisher emblem: $45
Small punisher emblem: $43

The prices are on the site bro including shipping.
Ok, I see it. I thought the mid bracket came with the model t in the pic. Which size Autobot emblem do you thing for a 2012?
Old 08-12-2014, 12:11 AM   #98
SteelHorse is on a distinguished road

Name: George
SteelHorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I didn't know that, thanks bro.
Not a real FB fan but there may be people with questions there.
Thanks again.
Hi Andres, remember me?

I was wondering about those Devil Horns I purchased two group buys ago,
was wondering when they would get delivered here.

thanks...
Old 08-13-2014, 11:17 AM   #99
Up2NoGood is on a distinguished road
Up2NoGood's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Andres,

Just wanted to pop in and see how the batch is coming along? I've got an order in on the July batch.... looking forward to receiving it if you couldn't tell
Old 08-13-2014, 11:08 PM   #100

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ok, I see it. I thought the mid bracket came with the model t in the pic. Which size Autobot emblem do you thing for a 2012?
If you're installing the emblem in the front of your vehicle using a mid bracket I recomend the large emblem, the smaller size emblems are for early tacomas and corollas, etc.