Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Diaz Fabrication

Notices

2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Old 08-13-2014, 11:28 PM   #101
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andres
Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Up2NoGood View Post
Hey Andres,

Just wanted to pop in and see how the batch is coming along? I've got an order in on the July batch.... looking forward to receiving it if you couldn't tell
I'm looking at getting all emblems back soon (perhaps Friday) and begin shipping them.
Old 08-18-2014, 08:16 PM   #102
Silveryoda is on a distinguished road
Silveryoda's Tacoma Gallery
Any update on July batch????
Old 08-20-2014, 07:44 PM   #103
SteelHorse is on a distinguished road

Name: George
SteelHorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
I'm looking at getting all emblems back soon (perhaps Friday) and begin shipping them.

I was wondering if you could include the Devil Horns that I purchased from you 2 group buys ago; The money is already sent, and I am eagerly awaiting their arrival.

Do you have an ETA as to when they might get to me?
Old 08-22-2014, 01:27 PM   #104
saltyjd is on a distinguished road
Navy: Electrician
Name: Doug
saltyjd's Tacoma Gallery
Whats the word on this batch? Did you get them back on the 15th?
Old 08-22-2014, 02:11 PM   #105
TacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
TacoTronics's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltyjd View Post
Whats the word on this batch? Did you get them back on the 15th?
^^ I sent a PM a while back but never heard anything back. Not trying to beat a dead horse but any new info?
Old 08-23-2014, 06:57 PM   #106
Andres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndres is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
I received most of the emblems back from the shop and I'm getting them prepared to ship, with hundreds of orders I'm going crazy!

When I ship an emblem, every order will have an email sent to the email address provided on the order along with a tracking number.

-Andres
Old 08-23-2014, 10:14 PM   #107
TacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoTronics is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frankie
TacoTronics's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andres View Post
I received most of the emblems back from the shop and I'm getting them prepared to ship, with hundreds of orders I'm going crazy!

When I ship an emblem, every order will have an email sent to the email address provided on the order along with a tracking number.

-Andres
Awesome! Thanks Andres!
Old 09-11-2014, 10:37 PM   #109
07whiteTRD is on a distinguished road
Name: Josh
07whiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
so I was looking at this post and decided to order but I was looking for white vein in the 05-10 version? Is that color no longer available?? I actually recently purchased that color second hand but failed to ask what year it was off and it was off a 2013. if the white vein color is no longer available is it possible to get a 2011 grill and make the one I have from a 2013 fit?? or maybe a cheaper way like purchasing your "mid bracket" and installing this on top of that?
Old 10-15-2014, 08:15 PM   #110
floodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant futurefloodedkiwi has a brilliant future

Name: Ken
floodedkiwi's Tacoma Gallery
Finally installed mine. Yeah, I know I have had it for months and finally took a weekend off the house reno and installed it.
Attached Thumbnails
2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T-image.jpg  
Old 11-05-2014, 08:36 AM   #111
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
When is the next batch going to be available? I need some devil horns for my 2004 double cab! The ones off my 2011 are too big to fit.
Old 11-05-2014, 08:43 AM   #112
mstudt is a jewel in the roughmstudt is a jewel in the roughmstudt is a jewel in the roughmstudt is a jewel in the rough

Name: Mike
mstudt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011TacomaSR5 View Post
When is the next batch going to be available? I need some devil horns for my 2004 double cab! The ones off my 2011 are too big to fit.
His website says pre-order is open until 11/9.
Old 11-07-2014, 03:54 PM   #113

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstudt View Post
His website says pre-order is open until 11/9.
Yes this batch is almost over.
The following batch will be in March.

-Andres
Old 11-10-2014, 02:25 PM   #114
ciscokid is on a distinguished road
ciscokid's Tacoma Gallery
Scam

I purchased a set of emblems from Diaz Fabrication September 11. It is now November 10 and receivedd nothing. I emailed this guy twice and no reply. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HIM HE TOOK MY MONEY AND SENT NOTHING. REFUSES TO REPLY TO MY EMAILS. I WILL SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL THE TOYOTA FORUMS I POSSIBLY CAN.
Old 11-10-2014, 06:14 PM   #116
Orangeneck
itaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud ofitaro has much to be proud of

itaro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscokid View Post
I purchased a set of emblems from Diaz Fabrication September 11. It is now November 10 and receivedd nothing. I emailed this guy twice and no reply. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM HIM HE TOOK MY MONEY AND SENT NOTHING. REFUSES TO REPLY TO MY EMAILS. I WILL SPREAD THIS MESSAGE TO ALL THE TOYOTA FORUMS I POSSIBLY CAN.
I think you don't understand how he sells these emblems. Andres does not keep these in stock, they're only made twice a year in batches. Just because you order early doesn't mean it'll get made any faster or get to you quicker. If you read his website you'll see how it states:

"2014 November batch:
Batch is open for pre-order for Devil Horns and Model T until November 9th.

Finish treatment:
Emblems will be sent out for finish treatment around November 12th with an expected return date of November 27th.

Shipping:
Emblems will ship as soon as they come back from finish treatment starting November 27th until December 10th. Be advised that the shipping carrier will need a few days for delivery"

So you should receive an emblem mid-december. Enjoy!
Old 11-10-2014, 07:41 PM   #117

Andres's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by itaro View Post
I think you don't understand how he sells these emblems. Andres does not keep these in stock, they're only made twice a year in batches. Just because you order early doesn't mean it'll get made any faster or get to you quicker. If you read his website you'll see how it states:

"2014 November batch:
Batch is open for pre-order for Devil Horns and Model T until November 9th.

Finish treatment:
Emblems will be sent out for finish treatment around November 12th with an expected return date of November 27th.

Shipping:
Emblems will ship as soon as they come back from finish treatment starting November 27th until December 10th. Be advised that the shipping carrier will need a few days for delivery"

So you should receive an emblem mid-december. Enjoy!

Thanks for the help!

I don't understand why he wouldn't receive my emails, I try and reply every day maybe it's being sent to his spam folder?
Old 12-04-2014, 08:48 PM   #118
Asian RedNeck
BenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to allBenMara is a name known to all

Name: Ben
BenMara's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BenMara
Guess ill have to wait for next batch. Must have T
Old 12-05-2014, 05:13 PM   #120
2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed2004TacomaSR5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
2004TacomaSR5's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciscokid View Post
Jesus christ calm your tits bro.. Patience my friend, patience!