1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T

Discussion in 'Diaz Fabrication' started by Andres, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Mar 2, 2014 at 10:19 PM
    Andres

Andres [OP] Well-Known Member Vendor

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:
    2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD off-road
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome to the 2014 March batch for Devil Horns and Model T![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Devil Horns and Model T emblems have been approved for a small production under direct permission from Toyota Motor Company's Legal Department under certain rules and conditions. Please follow the simple rules that will help me deliver this emblem to you listed at the bottom of this listing, if it weren't for them I wouldn't be able to bring this product to your hands. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]New website!
    [/FONT]
    Thanks to every one of you who has been a part of my journey since 2008, it's been a pleasure to offer my creativity to others and watch the interest grow. With the great response I've had from these emblems I've decided to spend a little more time to offer a better service by launching Diazfabrication.com, feel free to visit and pre-order your Devil Horns or Model T emblem right on the site! PM me and ask for coupon code, TW members only = ]

If you'd like to reach me direct feel free to email me at: andres@diazfabrication.com

[FONT=&quot]2014 March batch: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Batch is open for pre-order for Devil Horns and Model T until March 23rd.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Finish treatment: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Emblems will be sent out for finish treatment around March 27th with an expected return date of April15th.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Shipping: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Emblems will ship as soon as they come back from finish treatment starting April 15th until May [/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]1st[/FONT]. Be advised that the shipping carrier will need a few days for delivery. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Model T[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Model T is made of 100% American made materials, 6061 T6 aircraft grade aluminum 3/8” thick. Model T can be used in conjunction with mid bracket for original Toyota grilles or most after market grilles. Model T will have a black wrinkle powder coat finish with a top brushed aluminum finish followed by a layer of protective sealer applied by hand. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Model T will be a two-tone finish only; no other combinations will be available. [/FONT][/FONT]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[FONT=&quot]Model T sizes:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Big Model T (emblem size 6.8 in. by 4.7 in, recommended for oval width 5.5in. and above)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Small Model T (emblem size 5.5 in. by 3.8 in, recommended for oval width 5.5in. and below)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mid Bracket[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Mid bracket is a mounting hardware required for the installation of Model T emblem onto OEM Toyota grilles. This bracket is installed between the OEM grill and the Model T emblem. While designing the Model T emblem, I came to realize that by having a standard bracket mounted on the OEM Toyota grille would allot me not only to mount other types of emblems, but also facilitate the fabrication process, minimize material use and diversify the use of Model T and further upcoming emblems. Mid Bracket is not needed if using mesh/satoshi after market grilles. Every Mid Bracket will be shot penned and have black hard anodized and brushed aluminum on the logo. (Below are products not yet treated for finish)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Mid Bracket:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1995-2000 Tacoma (emblem width: 4.29 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2001-2004 Tacoma (emblem width: 4.45 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2005-2010 Tacoma (emblem width: 5.50 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2011+ Tacoma (emblem width: 6.30 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1999-2002 Tundra (emblem width: 5.08 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2002-2006 Tundra (emblem width: 6.30 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2007+ Tundra (emblem width: 6.69 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1998-2001 4Runner (emblem width: 4.05 inches, drilling on grille may be required)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2002-2004 4Runner (emblem width: 4.72 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2005-2009 4Runner (emblem width: 5.50 inches)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2010+ 4Runner (emblem width: 5.91 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2003-2006 Rav4 (emblem width: 5.13 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2006-2008 Rav4 (emblem width: 5.92 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2008-2011 Rav4 (emblem width: 6.30 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1992-1995 Pickup (emblem width: 4.02 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2003-2008 Corolla (emblem width: 4.31 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] New emblems coming soon![/FONT]

Batman
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Superman
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Punisher
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[FONT="]Large Batman [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT="](6.8 in. by 4.5 in, recommended for oval width 5.5in. and above)[/FONT]
    [FONT="][SIZE=3][FONT="]Small Batman[/FONT] (4.8 in. by 3.3 in, recommended for oval width 5.5in. and below)[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT="]Large Superman [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT="](6.8 in. by 5.0 in, recommended for oval width 5.5in. and above)[/FONT]
    [FONT="][SIZE=3][FONT="]Small Superman[/FONT] (5.4 in. by 4.0 in, recommended for oval width 5.5in. and below)
    [/FONT][/SIZE]
    [FONT="]Large Punisher [/FONT][/SIZE][SIZE=3][FONT="](6.8 in. by 4.7 in, recommended for oval width 5.5in. and above)[/FONT]
    [FONT="][SIZE=3][FONT="]Small Punisher[/FONT] (4.3 in. by 6.0 in, recommended for oval width 5.5in. and below)[/FONT][/SIZE]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Devil Horns, natural raw aluminum [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Show below is an example of the texture after being fabricated; small visible marks left by the CNC machine are visible on the surface. People will often ask for a natural finish if they decide to custom paint it, powder coat it, etc. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot][​IMG][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Shot penning [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]This process consists of small round metallic particles with sufficient force to create surface deformation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The result is an increased stress layer that hardens the outer area of the material making it stronger and more durable while leaving a grainy "sand-like" texture at the surface. Shot penning will come standard with any anodizing color.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Anodize[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Anodize is a process where color is added to the aluminum at a microscopic level using chemicals and electric current. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The thickness of the anodize layer averages only a few microns of an inch, virtually noting.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]For best results, shot penning will be standard on any anodized emblem. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Unfortunately due to weather conditions such as sun light, heat, moisture and salty conditions the anodize can fade over time. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cherry red anodize with shot penning[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gun Metal Black anodize with shot penning[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Speedway Blue anodize with shot penning[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Horns on Fire anodize with shot penning[/FONT]

[​IMG]

[FONT=&quot]Single color powder coat[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Powder coat is simply paint in the form of powder.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Once each emblem has been sprayed with the color powder it is "baked" in an oven at 370 degrees Fahrenheit.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]The result of this process is a hard form of paint much more durable than ordinary paint and about .012 thick on average.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Shot penning with clear powder coat[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Black Powder Coat (Non-shiny, mat finish)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Red Powder Coat[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Nautical Blue powder coat [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]White Powder Coat[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]White Vein powder coat[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Silver vein powder coat[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Polishing[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Polished option removes the CNC marks and uses a polishing wheel to smooth the surface to a mirror-finish. After the emblem has been polished a layer of clear powder coat will be applied to preserve the shine. This is the closest to an original factory emblem finish.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Polished with clear powder coat (as best as it can get for that “factory installed” appearance)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Polished and black anodize[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Polished and Cherry red anodize[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Polished and Speedway blue anodize[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Polished Horns on Fire anodize [/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Devil Horns: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1995-2000 Tacoma (emblem width: 4.29 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2001-2004 Tacoma (emblem width: 4.45 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2005-2010 Tacoma (emblem width: 5.50 inches)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2011+ Tacoma (emblem width: 6.30 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1999-2002 Tundra (emblem width: 5.08 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2002-2006 Tundra (emblem width: 6.30 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2007+ Tundra (emblem width: 6.69 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1998-2001 4Runner (emblem width: 4.05 inches, drilling on grille may be required)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2002-2004 4Runner (emblem width: 4.72 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2005-2009 4Runner (emblem width: 5.50 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2010+ 4Runner (emblem width: 5.91 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2003-2006 Rav4 (emblem width: 5.13 inches)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2006-2008 Rav4 (emblem width: 5.92 inches) [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2008-2011 Rav4 (emblem width: 6.30 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1992-1995 Pickup (emblem width: 4.02 inches)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]2003-2008 Corolla (emblem width: 4.31 inches) [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Options: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Natural aluminum [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1 color anodize and shot penning [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]3 Color anodize (horns on fire), and shot penning[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1 Color powder coat[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Shot penning with layer of clear powder coat[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Polished with one color anodize[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Polished with three colors anodize[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Polished with clear powder coat[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Custom colors / options[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]I have tried my best to have more colors and options available for everyone, unfortunately every time a new color or option is added I have to pay a minimum charge to the vendors that provide this service. If you don’t see a color offered here it means it’s not available. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Installation requirements:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]*5/32" Allen wrench[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]*5 minutes of your time (in most cases)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Installation Info:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]There's very little skills required for the installation of Devil Horns. I have made it as easy as I could for anyone to install this emblem using 10-32 screws and washers with minimal time. This would be the typical installation scenario: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]*Open the hood of your vehicle.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]*With your fingers, gently remove the emblem by pressing the tabs closer to each other (older models may require removing screws).[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]*Locate Devil Horns / Mid Bracket onto factory or after market grill and finger-tighten provided screws and washers to the emblem.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot](If using Model T emblem, install emblem onto Mid Bracket first)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]*Snugly tighten all screws with a 5/32" Allen wrench also know as hex key.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]*Take your truck for a ride to display your newly installed emblem. = ][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]It brings me joy reading about every one of you and receiving pictures of your cars/trucks. I will try my best to keep these emblems available, but I fear someday I will have stop making them. For the time being, I'm having my kicks making them for Toyota vehicles and I hope to keep making them for some time. It is my pleasure to bring you a unique item not sold or made anywhere else. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Sincerely, [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Andres Diaz[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Fabricating Devil Horns since 2008[/FONT]
    andres@diazfabrication.com

[FONT=&quot]Rules:[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]1) PRODUCT OFFERED TWICE A YEAR ONLY[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Devil Horns is fabricated twice a year usually in the months of April and October due to an agreement with Toyota’s legal department. [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]No Devil Horns will be sold outside of these two time frames per year.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2) LIST[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]All year long I update a list of people interested in purchasing Devil Horns and notify them once the current batch is open. If you are interested in Devil Horns please send me a PM or email and I will gladly put you in that list. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3) BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU SELL DEVIL HORNS!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Copyright infringement is a serious offense and eBay is notorious for tracking illegal and unlawful content, copyright infringements, etc. Please don't sell this emblem on eBay; I may never get another change in making them again. If you have an emblem for sale I can help you find a buyer or you can safely post what you have for sale at the following site, a price and brief description is sufficient: [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...de-andres.html[/FONT]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2014
    This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  2. Mar 2, 2014 at 10:22 PM
    jbmccul

jbmccul Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    2021 GMC Sierra AT4, 2019 Audi A5, 2017 Audi Q5
    :popcorn:

Hopefully I'll have some $$$ this go round

3. Mar 4, 2014 at 7:07 PM
    frankrizzo

frankrizzo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD SBDC Off-Road
    Undercover SE Tonneau, Weather Tech, Swing Case tool boxes, Bed mat, Wet Okole
    OP do you have a "Coupon Code" for us TW members?

4. Mar 4, 2014 at 10:21 PM
    Andres

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:
    Sure!
    anyone can PM me for code.

;)

Taco_koma likes this.
  5. Mar 5, 2014 at 6:25 AM
    Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Like the model T, just wish there was an option on the T and border color. I've spent much $$$ de-chroming my truck, and just can't go back. Yes, I realize it's not chrome, but raw aluminum is just too close.

Any thoughts on anodizing the brightwork myself, or somesuch? For me, painting that part by itself would not work well. Small paint skills ain't too good.

6. Mar 5, 2014 at 7:12 AM
    Andres

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:

I don't know what to tell you, the brushed aluminum look doesn't look like chrome, they're line streaks like the ones found in stainless steel refrigerators, etc. I know there's a way to have it anodized two colors but it's a PITA and it may not go right the first time, It involves anodizing the emblem one color and then masking the T and the border with Argon tape (up to 270°F) and anodizing it again another color. Too much hassle but it is possible. I can sell you an un-treated Model T and you can try some luch yourself with your local anodize shop which BTW their minimum charge may be more than the emblem itself, my shop has a minimum charge of $78 for EVERY color. If I come out with something more clever I'll let you know or you can take it to a paint shop.

7. Mar 5, 2014 at 7:28 AM
    michaelrussell

michaelrussell Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Michael
    belleview,FL
    Vehicle:
    09 prerunner sr5 2.7 / 5 speed
    lots of stuff done more to do
  8. Mar 5, 2014 at 7:30 AM
    taco 2011

taco 2011 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Alabama
    Vehicle:
    2011 Toyota Tacoma TRD SR5
    Westin Bull guard,predator nerf bars, Window Tint Legal limit, Weather tech Floor mats, Weather tech smoke visors, Wet Okole seat covers, OEM Roof Racks, Reverse Camera, Pace Edwards Full Metal Jack Rabbit Cover,Dyno power locking tailgate Trd alloy wheels, Dunlop at tires JL Stealthbox, JL custom fit molding kit, Directed Audio 500 watt amp, LCI adaptor. More mods to come.
    Hopefully i will spend the money for the model t this time

9. Mar 5, 2014 at 7:36 AM
    Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    Thanks for the info, yeah I know what brushed aluminum looks like. Maybe I'll request an untreated one.

10. Mar 5, 2014 at 7:38 AM
    frankrizzo

frankrizzo Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Drew
    Vehicle:
    14 TRD SBDC Off-Road
    Undercover SE Tonneau, Weather Tech, Swing Case tool boxes, Bed mat, Wet Okole
    Bump, SUB'D and Ordered!

11. Mar 5, 2014 at 7:28 PM
    sennasixty8

sennasixty8 DoubleCab Lurker

Member:
    SF Bay Area
    Vehicle:
    Unlimited Pavement Patroller
    I dont see an (online drop down) option for devils fitting a 2004, is there not enough interest?

12. Mar 5, 2014 at 8:55 PM
    Andres

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:

2004 Tacoma?
    Yes there is, I just checked. If it doesn't work simply click on TACOMA drop down menu and it will show all Tacoma vehicles.

13. Mar 7, 2014 at 5:37 PM
    tundrataco

tundrataco Well-Known Member

Member:
    eastern townships, quebec
    front bilsteins 2.5" lift, rear aal 2.5" lift, flowmaster 40 series muffler, kenwood headunit, ultraguage, allpro bolton sliders
    wheres the pricing?! im very interested in the t emblem!

14. Mar 9, 2014 at 5:02 PM
    Andres

Member:
    First Name:
    Andres
    Hawthorne, CA
    Vehicle:
    You can visit: Diazfabrication.com to pre-order any emblems, you'll find everything you need to order yours.

69TACO16 likes this.
  15. Mar 18, 2014 at 9:58 AM
    disaster

disaster Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    NC
    Vehicle:
    2013 MGM DC TRD OR
    Icon 2.0, Dakar leafs, HomerTaco ghost mesh, method standards, and some other stuff
    the model T looks awesome, just ordered one.

looking forward to the release of the punisher emblem.

16. Mar 18, 2014 at 11:36 AM
    JohnNP

JohnNP ForeRunners Future Wife :)~

Member:
    First Name:
    John
    Hobe Sound, FL
    Vehicle:
    2014 DCSB 4x4 TRD Sport JBL
    As of 11/4/15 1) Tailgate Anti-Theft Mod 2) ND4SPDBP's Fog Light Mod 3) Devil Horn Emblem 4) Weathertech Digital Floor Liners 5) ADD W-1 Vers 2 Baffled Oil Catch Can- constantly surprised at how much oil this thing captures 6) Weatherproof Under the rail LED bedlights Warm White (by Mattgecko) with hidden small cubby switch 7) Sliding Window Security Bar 8) Hood Lighting Kit Warm White /Pro Kit (by BeeRad) 9) Morimoto mini D2S retrofit HID lights w/ 55W ballasts and XB 5000k bulbs from TRS- one of the best modifications I have ever made, blows the stock lights out of the water 10) ImMrYo bracket 11) Scangauge II 12) Autodimming mirror w/ Compass/Temperature/Homelink 13) Bedrug Mat and Tailgate rug. 14) Pop n Lock Power tailgate lock w/ bolt coded to factory key. 15) Map Light w/ Door Mod 16) BakFlip HD Tonneau Cover 17) 35% Front windows ceramic tint - a very good match to factory 19) Gerber machete, because every truck needs a machete 20) Various flashlights, really love my Black Diamond Miner Mole Headlamp 21) AFE Pro Dry drop in filter 22) removed secondary charcoal air filter 23) Back up light Mod- I used the light bulb as found on page 14, 35W from Lowes. https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/886-backup-light-mod.209578/page-14 24) Hi-Lift Off Road Recovery Kit- thank you TW Secret Santa 25) Tailgate Seal 26 interior footwell/rear seat dome light controlled LEDS https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/footwell-and-rear-seat-led-light-dome-switched-mod-lots-of-pics.409428/#post-11529460 27) pelfrybilt aluminum front skid 28) morimoto XB fog lights 29) mob town front recovery bar with 2 Smitty bilt D-Rings 30) 48" Extreme Hi-Lift Jacks w/ ATO rail mounts 31) Prinsu rack 32) Rigid D2 Ditch lights 33) 40" Heretic LED bar on Prinsu Rack 34) Kawell x 6 side lights 2 spot and 1 wide per side 35) Rigid SRQ2 x 2 rear facing asshole/backup lights 36) NSA switch panel to 150amp bussman fuse on custom made mount 37) 267/70/17 BFG KO2's in C rating Pending installation 1) Rock Lights Upcoming/Possible Mods 1) Katzkin Leather Seats in black/ice grey (supposedly better factory match for the 2014) w/ Degreeze heater/cooling and TRD stitched into the seat faces thru jhuey - once I get to Arizona will buy them and have him install them 3) Total chaos UCA's 4) Kinda want to get some of the 2016 TRD Sport Rims or the grey TRD wheels the FJ cruiser/4Runners have. 5) BAMF LCA Skids 6) ICON or KING coilover 8) BAMF hidden grill light mounts 9) 20" or 30" LED light by Rigid Industries for behind the Grill. . 10) full leave pack maybe the Deaver 10 leaf set 11) ? Warn m8000 winch- really depends on if I end up doing more off roading 12) Possibly a console vault, not entirely convinced those are as secure as they would have you believe.
    Just ordered my 2011+ Polished/Clear Coat for my 2014 Tacoma on your website. Can't wait to get it in the coming up months!!! :yay:

17. Mar 18, 2014 at 11:48 AM
    Canadian Taco 705

Canadian Taco 705 Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Chris
    Windsor Ontario Canada
    Vehicle:
    2010 Black 2.7L 2WD Debadged
    Interior: Hardwire GPS Hardwire USB x2 Extra Cig Lighter Mag Light Mod x2 Exterior: Debadged TRD hood Bull Bar Halo Headlights 6000K Lumens HID 50% Windshield Tint 5% Window Tint
    Just ordered my model t soo pumped

18. Mar 19, 2014 at 1:44 PM
    hberry

hberry Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Mike
    Denver, CO
    Vehicle:
    13 Tundra CrewMax Platinum
    Ordered.

19. Mar 20, 2014 at 5:25 PM
    Flynn Diesel

Flynn Diesel Well-Known Member

Member:
    Phoenix, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner SR5 Double Cab
    •BFG AT KO 285/70/17, XD Addict 17x9, Light Racing UCA’s, Billstein 5100’s, OME 885’s, Toytec AAL, Seat Belt warning disable, Grill Craft Black MX Upper & Lower Grill, VisionX 55/65 watt xenon Low/High Beam lights. FOG Light only Mod. Tailgate theft prevention mod. Wet Okole armrest mod. Redline Hood Struts, Weathertech floor liners. AMP Bed Extender. Wet Okole Seat Covers. Pioneer P4200DVD
    Can these be mounted on a Grillcraft?

20. Mar 21, 2014 at 6:47 AM
    Lurkin

Lurkin Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Rod
    Pearland, TX
    Vehicle:
    09 PreRunner SR5 DC
    I have the horns on my Grilcraft. But I am only using 3 of the screws, since the fourth did not line up nicely.

I used some 3m double sided tape to keep the emblem from rubbing on the grill and to provide some extra bite, then used 3 screws to secure it.

Products Discussed in

To Top