LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

Found it lower? - We won't be beat, here's how.

Old 11-21-2011, 09:53 AM   #22
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
oz-t Didnt you guys just get the internet? one thing at a time
Old 11-21-2011, 10:09 AM   #23
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Canada ?
I doubt we'll be opening retail stores in Canada but as of now we mail order our products into Canada for FREE We also charge all Traiff Fee's up front to ensure faster delivery and to guarantee no further charges to you once your packages arrive at your door.
Old 11-21-2011, 10:11 AM   #24
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
I doubt will be opening retail stores in Canada but as of now we mail order our products into Canada for FREE We also charge all Traiff Fee's up front to ensure faster delivery and to guarantee no further charges to you once your packages arrive at your door.
Excellent
Old 01-31-2012, 11:09 AM   #25
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
So what about a place that has a lower delivered price... cost+shipping+tax because I live in Texas and the other place is out of state thus no sales tax... will you still beat the other store's out the door price cost+shipping+tax?
Old 01-31-2012, 04:48 PM   #26
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

We guarantee the lowest delivered price on the internet. Delivered price includes unit price + shipping. Taxes are paid to the government and not part of the cost.

Give us a call at 1-888-459-4080. Our first available agent will be happy to look up the product you need to do the best the can for you.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:51 PM   #27
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
What's shipping to Hawaii?
Old 01-31-2012, 07:36 PM   #28
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
What is the relation of discount tire direct and discount tire direct outlet on ebay? Same company? Prices are lower on new tires for discount tire direct outlet... you price match them? I dont have paypal.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #29
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
What's shipping to Hawaii?
We do ship products to Hawaii but the cost of shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We ship by USPS or UPS to your location.

Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and anyone of our sales agents would be happy to assist you with a total out the door price.
Old 02-01-2012, 07:55 AM   #30
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
What is the relation of discount tire direct and discount tire direct outlet on ebay? Same company? Prices are lower on new tires for discount tire direct outlet... you price match them? I dont have paypal.
All 3 web sites are owned and operated by Discount Tire Company. There are times where one site may have different pricing than the other because of a special offer.

You can purchase from either of the sites and call in with a credit card number if that is how you want to pay for your item.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:24 PM   #32
Wheel and Tire Guys

^
Thank you for your support!
Old 02-21-2012, 08:30 PM   #33
comatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the roughcomatosed is a jewel in the rough
comatosed's Tacoma Gallery
Can you do anything for me if I were to arrange to have the tire service done at my local store. My toyota dealer has a deal at the end of march buy 3 tires get 1 free and I'll be getting BFG All Terrain K/O, for $279 each.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:33 AM   #34
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by comatosed View Post
Can you do anything for me if I were to arrange to have the tire service done at my local store. My toyota dealer has a deal at the end of march buy 3 tires get 1 free and I'll be getting BFG All Terrain K/O, for $279 each.
Call your local store before you make your purchase. They should be able to match your local dealer's out the door price. Sometimes these "buy 3 get 1 free" require paying their installation charges so you might want to look into that too. Either way, your local store will be happy to make sure you get a great deal.
Old 03-08-2012, 02:11 AM   #35
DarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to beholdDarkShark is a splendid one to behold

Name: Clark
DarkShark's Tacoma Gallery
I read reviews on all the online tire shops and you guys had all good feedback unlike the others guys. So I just ordered a set of km2's I can't wait to get them!
Old 03-08-2012, 08:15 AM   #36
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkShark View Post
I read reviews on all the online tire shops and you guys had all good feedback unlike the others guys. So I just ordered a set of km2's I can't wait to get them!
Awesome! Thank you for your support
Old 09-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #37
kjmc is on a distinguished road

Name: Kelly
kjmc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexander323bc View Post
oz-t Didnt you guys just get the internet? one thing at a time
Hey just a minute
Old 10-02-2012, 11:12 AM   #38
Maximuslion is on a distinguished road

Maximuslion's Tacoma Gallery
looking to get these at DT if you can beat or match the price?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Brand-Ne...711698?afsrc=1
Old 10-02-2012, 01:19 PM   #39
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximuslion View Post
looking to get these at DT if you can beat or match the price?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Two-Brand-Ne...711698?afsrc=1
Thank you for the post.

Unfortunately the tire mode/size you linked has been discontinued and is no longer available.
Old 10-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #40
.<>./
capetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcapetaco12 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

capetaco12's Tacoma Gallery
Sent you guys an email regarding price match. Do you match Promo's like 4WP has?