Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

Found it lower? - We won't be beat, here's how.

Old 09-14-2011, 07:46 AM   #1
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Found it lower? - We won't be beat, here's how.

We try hard to offer the lowest delivered price on all the tires we carry. In fact, we have a dedicated department that shops the competition to make sure we are indeed the cheapest delivered price out there. We are human though and some prices fall through the cracks. If you've found one lower, we want to know! We will beat our competitions lowest delivered price (unit price + freight). We won't be undersold! Just keep in mind that most of our competitors don't show you the total price until you're in their shopping cart. For an accurate comparison, be sure to add their additional shipping charges to their base price.

There are two ways to contact us about our low price guarantee. The fastest way is by calling us at 1.888.459.4080 or your local Discount Tire/America's Tire store. All of our sales agents have the necessary on-line tools to look up the cheaper price and ensure you're getting the best possible deal. You can also submit the cheaper price on our websites at Discount Tire Direct.com or DiscountTire.com (SEE THE EXAMPLE BELOW). We will contact you within 1 business day (excluding Sunday) after you submit the lower price.
Discount Tire has been in business for 50 years and we have built relationships with all of the top tire and wheel manufacturers. We take pride in offering the lowest prices, the most choices and the best customer service in the industry. With your help, we can continue ensuring the best possible pricing! We appreciate your continued support and the opportunity for your future business.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:08 AM   #2
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump. Got my tires from here delivered free and super fast. These guys are good.
Old 09-14-2011, 08:09 AM   #3
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johns Taco View Post
Bump. Got my tires from here delivered free and super fast. These guys are good.
X2
Old 09-14-2011, 08:12 AM   #5
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Use tire buyer. com first then use there price to get lower from Discount.. Worked for me... Jim
Old 09-14-2011, 04:23 PM   #8
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Thanks for the comments everyone. We'll keep working hard for you. I was a customer before I started working here so I'm right with you guys. Discount Tire is an awesome place!
Old 09-17-2011, 05:08 PM   #9
06silversport is on a distinguished road
06silversport's Tacoma Gallery
yes... that would be nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastalboy View Post
although would love to have a TW 10% discount code???? pppppppp please..
Old 09-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #10
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
did someone say tw discount?
Old 09-28-2011, 10:28 AM   #11
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
I have only once gone to any actual store lately and been able to buy 4 of the same tires that I wanted without having to have them ordered and come back coupla days later...even after calling first and then different story when getting there. I have 3 vehicles so it happens more often than you'd think. Only thing onhand in the size I wanted wasn't something I woulda thrown cash at. This always makes me walk since I can order what I want myself and wait a coupla days for them to show up. Only when I bought the Duratracs for my 05 has anyone had the tires and size I wanted when I walked into the store to put on my vehicle there on the spot. And they aren't any crazy sizes either. No bashin, not whinin, just sayin...but this seems like a cool deal here to chk out whenever I wear down the tires on the 08.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:20 PM   #12
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by tokinTRDtaco View Post
how about that TW discount??
Quote:
Originally Posted by 97yota4wd View Post
did someone say tw discount?
Unlike some of our competitors we don't inflate our prices just so we can offer a discount to select groups. Instead we guarantee the lowest delivered price to everyone that purchases from us everyday. If a competitor every has a lower advertised delivered price (unit price + shipping) let us know. We won't be beat!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
I have only once gone to any actual store lately and been able to buy 4 of the same tires that I wanted without having to have them ordered and come back coupla days later...even after calling first and then different story when getting there. I have 3 vehicles so it happens more often than you'd think. Only thing onhand in the size I wanted wasn't something I woulda thrown cash at. This always makes me walk since I can order what I want myself and wait a coupla days for them to show up. Only when I bought the Duratracs for my 05 has anyone had the tires and size I wanted when I walked into the store to put on my vehicle there on the spot. And they aren't any crazy sizes either. No bashin, not whinin, just sayin...but this seems like a cool deal here to chk out whenever I wear down the tires on the 08.
Absolutely, let us know when you are shopping and we'd be happy to make sure you get what you are looking for.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:13 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Im thinkin maybe a tire GB??..yes???
Easier said then done. One set of a particular brand and style may be hard to come by, let alone 10 sets.
Old 09-29-2011, 10:26 PM   #15
Resident Jackass
Krazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shedKrazie Sj is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: EMT - Alberta Health Services - Olds
Name: Power Serge
Krazie Sj's Tacoma Gallery
You could easily find 10 plus guys who want BFG AT/MTs or FireStones.

Trying to get them to all commit to buying tires at the same time though is a different story.
Old 11-17-2011, 02:59 PM   #17
sdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nicesdnicker2000 is just really nice
sdnicker2000's Tacoma Gallery
I really thought I would be buying my next set of tires from you guys as many of my friends have and had very good experiences. I have never heard anything bad about Discount Tire. My findings:

265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers set of 4

Your price = $692 + Local mount and balance = $60 Total= $752.00

Local Off Road Shop = $722.63 Mount, balance, tax included.

I will be ordering next week locally. I will still keep Discount Tire in mind for my wife's car when the time comes.
Old 11-17-2011, 03:20 PM   #18
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdnicker2000 View Post
I really thought I would be buying my next set of tires from you guys as many of my friends have and had very good experiences. I have never heard anything bad about Discount Tire. My findings:

265/70/17 Nitto Terra Grapplers set of 4

Your price = $692 + Local mount and balance = $60 Total= $752.00

Local Off Road Shop = $722.63 Mount, balance, tax included.

I will be ordering next week locally. I will still keep Discount Tire in mind for my wife's car when the time comes.
Give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 and let the sales agent you speak with know about the price difference. He'll get you taken care
Old 11-20-2011, 05:45 AM   #19
alexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud ofalexander323bc has much to be proud of
Name: Eric
alexander323bc's Tacoma Gallery
can we get in buffalo ( new york) please? Please, Please. Please?
Old 11-21-2011, 08:49 AM   #20
Wheel and Tire Guys

^
It seems we are opening about 50 new stores a year so it's possible one might come up your way someday.