LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

How can I get them mounted and balanced?

Old 10-13-2011, 06:09 PM   #1
saugus is on a distinguished road
saugus's Tacoma Gallery
How can I get them mounted and balanced?

Does Discount Tire mount tires that I purchase from discount tires direct? Can I bring them down there to be mounted?
Old 10-13-2011, 06:17 PM   #2
Wild Ginger
BrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrettBretterson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BrettBretterson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by saugus View Post
Does Discount Tire mount tires that I purchase from discount tires direct? Can I bring them down there to be mounted?
Yes
Old 10-14-2011, 08:50 AM   #3
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the post saugus.

Your local Discount Tire will mount and balance tires purchased through us mail order here at Discount Tire Direct for only $19.99 per tire. This cost includes lifetime balance, rotation, and FREE flat repair.

Our local stores are also very good about matching on-line delivered prices so if you prefer to have everything done in-store I suggest contacting your closest Discount Tire to see what they can do for you.

Thank you for your support here on the boards.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:31 AM   #4
saugus is on a distinguished road
saugus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
Thank you for the post saugus.

Your local Discount Tire will mount and balance tires purchased through us mail order here at Discount Tire Direct for only $19.99 per tire. This cost includes lifetime balance, rotation, and FREE flat repair.

Our local stores are also very good about matching on-line delivered prices so if you prefer to have everything done in-store I suggest contacting your closest Discount Tire to see what they can do for you.

Thank you for your support here on the boards.
nice