Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

Great experience!

Old 10-27-2011, 12:56 AM   #1
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Great experience!

I recently ordered 265/75/16 km2's from yall last friday (10/21/11), and they got to me yesterday (10/26/11)!

I have ordered rims and tires from yall before. A set of 18"s and tires a set of 20"s and tires. And even returned rims because of finish issues and you guys were great! Thats why I chose discounttiredirect for my km2's.

I love the customer service, the prices, the fast shipping, the email updates, and the product.

Just wanted to say thank you! And anyone considering ordering from them, DO! You won't regret it.

Getting the km2's installed this morning 10/27/11 and will report back on how they are doing!

Thanks again and keep up the great work!
Old 10-27-2011, 07:57 AM   #2
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here yotamikez! We appreciate your continued support!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:14 AM   #4
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manwithoutaplan View Post
I just bought from Ebay from discount tire outlet great experince .
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
Bought a few sets of rubber off them, always been happy.
Thank you for your support
Old 11-25-2011, 10:18 AM   #5
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Bought my Hankook ATm's for DisountTire and it was an awesome experience, +1 for this company!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:20 AM   #6
Wheel and Tire Guys

Thaks John!
Old 11-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #7
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
Thaks John!
Your company is great, will buy / recommend!