Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

Outstanding Service!

Old 01-16-2012, 06:49 PM   #1
DirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedDirtyDawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DirtyDawg's Tacoma Gallery
Outstanding Service!

Wow, I ordered a set of Michelin tires for my Tacoma on Sunday afternoon, got an e-mail this morning from Discount Tire that the order has been processed along with a UPS tracking #. I just checked (Monday evening 7:30PM) the tracking # and UPS says my tires are in Lenexa, KS and they will deliver Tuesday afternoon.

That is incredibly fast service, and absolutely painless!!

Thank you!! DD
Old 01-17-2012, 08:40 AM   #2
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the post DirtyDawg. We appreciate your support!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:41 AM   #3
SuperTacoma will become famous soon enoughSuperTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Clint
SuperTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I don't buy from anyone else.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:01 PM   #4
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks SuperTacoma. We work hard every day to deliver the best price and service possible.