Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

Excellent!

Old 01-27-2012, 07:24 PM   #1
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Excellent!

I purchased my tires from DTD and had great service from them as they price matched for me. Also ordered on Monday night, had them on Thursday. Fast and great service.

I also had them mounted at DT. Great service from them too! The guys were very professional and friendly. They were even so patient to allow me in the shop to look at one of my wheel/tires to decide if I wanted the white letters in or out. And this was past closing time BTW, I know they wanted to go home. Very pleasant service.

I felt the need to share due to some bad experience in the past with a local dealer (cough) Kaufman Tire (cough). These guys just rubbed me wrong, seemed arrogant, didn't want to honor the rebate as their web site listed then when it came time for my first (free) rotation they didn't want to fool with it! I got there right at opening, they only had 2 cars in the bays and like 5 guys standing around drinking coffee with about 8 empty bays and they told my I would have to leave the truck because they were booked and it would take 3-4 hours! I showed my a$$ and let them hear my Hemi (at the time) roar out of the lot and vowed I'd never go back. Went home and did the rotation myself in about 20 minutes.

Didn't mean to rant, I just had to share another great experience for DT in contrast to some others. Great company to deal with. So far I don't plan to go anywhere else. Props!
Old 01-28-2012, 08:46 AM   #2
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here TacoDawgfan! We appreciate your support!
Old 02-17-2012, 03:33 PM   #3
Hunker Down You Hairy Dawg!
TacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoDawgfan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
TacoDawgfan's Tacoma Gallery
Props again! Had some wobble in the tires. Got them re-balanced today and they were very professional. I know they don't want to have to redo them since they aren't making anything from it but they were very professional and quick to redo them. Rides much better now. Great job!
Old 02-22-2012, 01:41 PM   #4
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Your installation includes a FREE lifetime balance so if you have any other trouble with them please bring them back in. We'll be happy to do it again.