Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

Discount Tire Warranty Info

Old 04-03-2012, 07:52 AM   #1
The One The Only
rhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhion82 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mitchell
rhion82's Tacoma Gallery
Discount Tire Warranty Info

I bought my Rocky Mountain A/Ttires from DT last December and opted in the lifetime warranty on the tires. Last month I totaled my tacoma. Before the insurance adjuster came out and look at the truck I took all my stuff put off and put stock parts back on. After insurance settled with me I bought another tacoma and put those tires back on my new truck. I wonder if that warranty transfers over to this truck. I still have all original paperwork.

Thanks in advance
Old 04-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #2
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Rhion02, I believe you are asking about the Certificate for FREE Replacement? Yes we will still honor the coverage of these tires as the coverage stays with the tires.

Sorry to hear about your wreck.

Here is a link to the information on the warranty.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/di...ertificate.jsp

Let us know if you need assistance.
Old 04-11-2012, 10:43 AM   #3
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
If I sell my tires to someone else, how do I go about transferring the replacement certificates to the new owner?
Old 04-11-2012, 04:46 PM   #4
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Give them the invoice. If you don't have a copy of the invoice and you purchased them in a store, any store should be able to print you another one.