Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

CHECKOUT the NEW American Outlaw Hollywood

Old 09-07-2012, 10:21 AM   #1
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
CHECKOUT the NEW American Outlaw Hollywood

American Outlaw Hollywood
Built to meet extremely strict standards and offer a precision fit for a wide range of light trucks and SUVs, American Outlaw wheels
are the pinnacle of elite engineering and design. With strong, lightweight aluminum construction and a wide array of stunning finishes,
American Outlaw wheels are ideal for the driving enthusiast who insists on the ultimate in premium wheels. Aggressive designs contribute
to a stunning overall look that comes in a broad selection of sizes to fit a number of vehicles. If you need a reliable, rugged wheel with a
bold attitude and extreme style that can't be ignored, American Outlaw has exactly what you're looking for.

Click here for: Sizes, Specs, and Pricing on the American Outlaw Hollywood

TECHNOLOGY

• 1-Piece cast construction

• Conical seat lug-holes match our Gorilla lug nuts.

• TPMS Friendly means any OE or after-market tire pressure monitoring sensors will fit.

WARRANTY

• Lifetime warranty on workmanship and material defects

• One-year warranty on finish defects

RATINGS

• Load Carrying Capacity:
17" - 2400lbs.
18" - 2400lbs.
20" - 2400lbs.
22" - 2400lbs.

20" - 3650lbs. (8-lug only)
22" - 3650lbs. (8-lug only)
  • Weight:
17" - 26lbs.
18" - 28lbs.
20" - 36lbs.
22" - 40lbs.

20" - 38lbs. (8-lug only)
22" - 46lbs. (8-lug only)
MEDIA

Old 09-07-2012, 10:24 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Not available in 15" or 16" I gather?
Old 09-07-2012, 10:39 AM   #3
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

^
The Hollywood is only produced in sizes 17", 18", 20", and 22" at this time.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:41 AM   #4
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Special order from TX?
Old 09-07-2012, 10:46 AM   #5
Wheel and Tire Guys

^
In the 6-139.7 PCD they will be special ordered in directly from the manufacturer.
Old 09-07-2012, 10:47 AM   #6
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
^
In the 6-139.7 PCD they will be special ordered in directly from the manufacturer.
Man you guys are quick. Thanks!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:48 AM   #7
Wheel and Tire Guys

Thanks!
Old 09-07-2012, 10:50 AM   #8
1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future1stacoma has a brilliant future

1stacoma's Tacoma Gallery
So what is the hub bore on the 17" 6-139.7?
Old 09-07-2012, 11:28 AM   #9
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stacoma View Post
So what is the hub bore on the 17" 6-139.7?
106.2mm making it hub-centric for 6-lug Tacoma applications.
Old 12-30-2012, 05:25 PM   #10
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
106.2mm making it hub-centric for 6-lug Tacoma applications.
on your website, when i put my truck details in and this wheel comes up, it shows the

17X8.5 6-139.7-10MTB wheel, but not the

17X8.5 6-139.7 15MTB wheel.

i would rather have the second wheel, i think it would fit better and not stick out so far. when i look at the stock wheel specs i would think that the second wheel would be a better fit. is there a reason why the second wheel doesn't show up for my truck? (2012 trd sport)

thanks.
Old 12-31-2012, 08:52 AM   #11
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermoids View Post
on your website, when i put my truck details in and this wheel comes up, it shows the

17X8.5 6-139.7-10MTB wheel, but not the

17X8.5 6-139.7 15MTB wheel.

i would rather have the second wheel, i think it would fit better and not stick out so far. when i look at the stock wheel specs i would think that the second wheel would be a better fit. is there a reason why the second wheel doesn't show up for my truck? (2012 trd sport)

thanks.
With proper sized tires installed you would most likely have tire rub on the spindle/upper A-Arm when running the 17x8.5 +15 Outlaw. This size actually sits about .25" closer to the suspension when compared to the OE wheels.
Old 12-31-2012, 02:27 PM   #12
jermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to beholdjermoids is a splendid one to behold

Royal Canadian Air Force: aerospace control operator
Name: jeremy
jermoids's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
With proper sized tires installed you would most likely have tire rub on the spindle/upper A-Arm when running the 17x8.5 +15 Outlaw. This size actually sits about .25" closer to the suspension when compared to the OE wheels.
thanks, i tried to work it all out and thought those wheels would have been 3mm farther from the uca's. it's too bad because i reallly like them, i just don't want to have to do any trimming, and with the ones that show up when i put in my truck details, i think i'll have to trim and possibly have to remove my mud flaps, and i don't want to do that.