Notices

Thanks Discount Tire!

Old 09-08-2012, 12:46 PM   #1
63 Tuner
TicTac is on a distinguished road

Name: Mike
TicTac's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Discount Tire!

Thanks for the great customer service!!!

Old 09-10-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for your support TicTac!

The Guardian looks fantastic on your T. Nice color choice!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:05 AM   #4
CalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shedCalgaryRider is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Shayne
CalgaryRider's Tacoma Gallery
those do look really great! nice looking set up
Old 09-10-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to throw out some prop's to discount in Chandler AZ.

After taking my truck to the dealer to get my wheels balanced, they stated they did the work and charged me 50$. It still had issues.

Took it to discount, they balanced them, said they were off, and I have no more vibration now. Cost, 0$ AND I got my money back from the dealer.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:27 AM   #7
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

You guys rock! Thank you very much for the kind words.

@senor taco - what's your zip code? We may have an America's Tire location not too far from where you're at.
Old 09-10-2012, 11:33 AM   #8
gooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shedgooch14 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
Name: Kyle
gooch14's Tacoma Gallery
I've always had a great experiance with Discount tire. In my experiance I've always been treated like I was at a Mom and Pop tire shop but got the prices of a big deal busting shop.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:33 PM   #9
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
You guys rock! Thank you very much for the kind words.

@senor taco - what's your zip code? We may have an America's Tire location not too far from where you're at.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:35 PM   #10
Wheel and Tire Guys

^
It looks like the closest America's Tire to you is in Salinas.

Details: http://dt.know-where.com/DiscountTir...=9&mapx=&mapy=
Old 09-10-2012, 12:36 PM   #11
SuperTacoma will become famous soon enoughSuperTacoma will become famous soon enough

Name: Clint
SuperTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I have used Discount Tire for years. I just had a set of Cooper HTP's put one.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #12
tacohound is on a distinguished road

Name: Andy
tacohound's Tacoma Gallery
discount tire was so easy to deal with, got all 5 tires done in minimal time.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:31 PM   #13
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
I buy all my tires from DTD. Never had anything but great service.
Old 09-11-2012, 07:27 AM   #15
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperTacoma View Post
I have used Discount Tire for years. I just had a set of Cooper HTP's put one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacohound View Post
discount tire was so easy to deal with, got all 5 tires done in minimal time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama_TACO View Post
I buy all my tires from DTD. Never had anything but great service.
Thank you all for your support. We'll keep working hard for you.
Old 09-11-2012, 10:34 PM   #17
Tacoma343 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jesse
Tacoma343's Tacoma Gallery
Do you guys offer Pro Comp Xtreme Terrain? Thanks!
Old 09-11-2012, 10:36 PM   #18
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TicTac View Post
Thanks for the great customer service!!!

Nice Tacoma color looking good
Old 09-12-2012, 03:19 PM   #19
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacoma343 View Post
Do you guys offer Pro Comp Xtreme Terrain? Thanks!
Your local store may be able to order them in for you but we do not sell them through our mail order division.

America's Tire locations near you: http://dt.know-where.com/DiscountTir...=8&mapx=&mapy=
Old 09-12-2012, 05:20 PM   #20
Tacoma343 is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Jesse
Tacoma343's Tacoma Gallery
Great Thanks!