Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

Mickey Thompson

Old 01-14-2013, 08:08 PM   #1
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
Gear Head's Tacoma Gallery
Mickey Thompson

I know you guys don't have Mickey Thompson on your website but my local DT said that they could order this brand wheel for me. Just curious but would you guys still price match on this even though you don't carry it?

The wheels I'm looking at getting:

http://www.streetsideauto.com/p/mick...r-90000000013/

Shipped price for the 4 is $476.28 which is the best price I can find anywhere but I'd like to order through you guys to stay local but only if I can get this price matched.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:54 AM   #2
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for the post Gear Head.

We do not guarantee the lowest out the door price on items we do not carry. Your local store however should be able to come close for you if they are more expensive. I suggest contacting your closest store to see what they can do for you on this set.
Old 01-15-2013, 07:57 AM   #3
42boxer is on a distinguished road

Marines: 6114 HMLA 773
Name: Brannon
42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
I have these wheels
They came on my truck tho.
Old 01-15-2013, 10:07 AM   #4
Gear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shedGear Head is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
Thank you for the post Gear Head.

We do not guarantee the lowest out the door price on items we do not carry. Your local store however should be able to come close for you if they are more expensive. I suggest contacting your closest store to see what they can do for you on this set.
I dropped by today and the best they could do was around $550 out the door. But I also picked up an application while I was there!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42boxer View Post
I have these wheels
They came on my truck tho.
Nice! Do you have a build thread with pics or anything of them?
Old 01-15-2013, 06:06 PM   #5

42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
Heres a few pics.

Old 01-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #6

Pics sealed the deal! Probably going to order this week
Old 01-15-2013, 08:17 PM   #7

42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. i wish i could give you mine because i've considered new ones. I do love these rims those and i love the stance they have!

GL!
Old 01-16-2013, 08:02 AM   #8

Haha I mean if you want to "give" them to me I will be more than happy to pay the shipping
Old 01-16-2013, 06:52 PM   #9

42boxer's Tacoma Gallery
haha, i would... if i had money to get news wheels and tires now
Old 01-16-2013, 08:18 PM   #10

well i think you should get on that!
Old 01-17-2013, 09:30 AM   #11
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
PM coming your way Gear Head
Old 01-17-2013, 09:52 AM   #12

PM replied