Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

DTD does it again!

Old 03-23-2013, 02:49 PM   #1
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
DTD does it again!

I have ordered nearly 10 sets of tires from either Discount Tire or Discount Tire Direct over the the last 10 years. They have always provided excellent service and prices.

Anyway, just wanted to make a thread saying how helpful Matt (Discount Tire rep for TacomaWorld) was, with my last purchase (set of 285 Hankook Dynapro MT RT03). He responded to my PM within a few min and had his sales associate call me with a killer price about 5 min later.

Not only did he match the lowest price I could find on the internet (onlinetires.com), but he beat it by an additional $20. Additionally, this was over $75 cheaper than my local brick and mortar Discount Tire.

Not only that, but the entire process from initial PM to tires purchased was about 15 min.

I just cant say it enough, these guys are fantastic and will continue to receive my business for years to come.

Thanks again, Matt!
Old 03-23-2013, 03:19 PM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
I really like Discount Tire to and they always match prices if I find them cheaper somewhere else.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #4
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys for all your support. We appreciate your business.