Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

Thanks!

Old 04-05-2013, 09:02 AM   #1
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks!

Ordered new wheels from Discount Tires Direct and had them installed yesterday at my local Discount Tire store. Super happy with the wheels and the service I received from both Direct and the local store. The Manager at the store didn't seem to know about the $19.99 per wheel install price and initially tried to charge me $25 per. Mentioned TW and reminded him that I purchased the wheels from Direct and I was good to go.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:10 AM   #2
MJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to allMJM777 is a name known to all

Army:
MJM777's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good. I have the same wheels sitting in my garage waiting to be installed.
Old 04-05-2013, 10:07 AM   #3
Dental Floss Tycoon
Bagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBagman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bagman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJM777 View Post
Looks good. I have the same wheels sitting in my garage waiting to be installed.
Thanks. Had trouble deciding to have the white lettering out or not. Took a poll of the guys in the shop and the majority liked the white lettering out....I could have gone either way.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:12 AM   #4
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you for sharing your experience with us here, Bagman. We appreciate your support!