Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

From Concept to Production...Level 8 MK6

Old 04-18-2013, 02:39 PM   #41
brochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud ofbrochacho has much to be proud of

Name: Ryan
brochacho's Tacoma Gallery
What type of lugnuts are we going to need with these wheels?
Old 04-18-2013, 02:45 PM   #42
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brochacho View Post
What type of lugnuts are we going to need with these wheels?
12x1.5 SD (60°) lug nuts. We have the kit available for $45.00 in black and chrome finishes.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:00 PM   #43
Eternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Eternal24k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
12x1.5 SD (60°) lug nuts. We have the kit available for $45.00 in black and chrome finishes.
I just got my wheels, flat black, and I had requested black lug nuts in the comments section but got chrome. Can I return these for black??
Old 04-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #44
Eternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Eternal24k's Tacoma Gallery
Wheels look great by the way. Getting my summer tires mounted tomorrow
Old 04-18-2013, 03:02 PM   #45
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal24k View Post
I just got my wheels, flat black, and I had requested black lug nuts in the comments section but got chrome. Can I return these for black??
We apologize for the mix-up! Give our customer service department a call at 1.888.459.4080 option #2 and anyone of our representatives would be happy to swap the kit out.
Old 04-18-2013, 03:05 PM   #46
LVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to beholdLVTacoMedic is a splendid one to behold
Name: Matt
LVTacoMedic's Tacoma Gallery
As soon as these are available in the bronze 17's on DTD ill be buying them
Old 04-19-2013, 09:08 AM   #47
Butl3rM0nk3y is on a distinguished road
Name: Brandon
Butl3rM0nk3y's Tacoma Gallery
I was planning on getting the MB Torques, but they were out of stock, luckily I like these wheels better anyways for the same price. I hadnt seen them online, but them being a brand new design explains that. i saw it will take the TRD center caps and plan on maybe diong that to further pimp them out. I chopped together a rough pic and even with the chrome caps, it looks badass. Cant wait to get mine installed next week with programmable TPMS sensors. Found out that DT has a new tool to read the codes without having to pop off the existing tire and read the TPMS code from inside the rim, so they can program them on the fly during the install. Wo0t!

http://imgur.com/81KRv91
Old 04-19-2013, 09:22 AM   #48
Wheel and Tire Guys

Thank you for your support, butl3rM0nk3y! Looking forward to your pics.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:36 PM   #49
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
ordered
Old 04-19-2013, 02:40 PM   #50
JTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJTyfz450 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeryck
JTyfz450's Tacoma Gallery
Love the new wheels. A part of me wishes I saw these before I got my Level 8zx wheels, but I'm still very happy with my choice.
Old 04-19-2013, 02:57 PM   #51
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
ordered
Awesome Thank you for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTyfz450 View Post
Love the new wheels. A part of me wishes I saw these before I got my Level 8zx wheels, but I'm still very happy with my choice.
The Level 8 ZX is an awesome wheel too! That's what I run on my X
Old 04-19-2013, 07:17 PM   #52
911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed911tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Heavy Rescue, Paramedic
Name: Wendy
911tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Center Caps

will these center caps work with these wheels?
Attached Thumbnails
From Concept to Production...Level 8 MK6-mbym_e-zwlc4rf2jguwlxew.jpg  
Old 04-19-2013, 07:30 PM   #53
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry if I missed the info in the thread, but are any of these sizes hubcentric for Toyotas?
Old 04-20-2013, 06:13 AM   #54
Quote:
Originally Posted by 911tacoma View Post
I dont believe so, those are for the FJ TRD wheels. The ones that should work on these wheels are http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com...dproduct=-9274.
Old 04-20-2013, 08:28 AM   #55
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911tacoma View Post
This cap will not fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
Sorry if I missed the info in the thread, but are any of these sizes hubcentric for Toyotas?
The MK6 has a 106mm hub bore so it is hub centric
Old 04-24-2013, 02:51 PM   #56
I was supposed to get my new wheels installed yesterday, but they accidentally ordered the gunmetal finish instead of the black as requested, one SKU number off. Luckily we caught it before they did all the work to get them installed, but unfortunately I have to wait another several days to get the wheels I have already paid for. At least they already have my cloned sensors, and I left my summer tires with them so they can mount them up and it should be a quick turnaround once they come in.

I was really hoping to have this taken care of already since Im moving to another town 20 miles away this weekend. Delayed gratification is not one of my strong suits, especially when it means more driving out of my way and time wasted.

Plus, I am unable to post pics for the benefit of everyone else here! Shenanigans! Where is my pitchfork?
Old 04-24-2013, 03:28 PM   #57
offroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to beholdoffroadwonder is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Jared
offroadwonder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butl3rM0nk3y View Post
I was supposed to get my new wheels installed yesterday, but they accidentally ordered the gunmetal finish instead of the black as requested, one SKU number off. Luckily we caught it before they did all the work to get them installed, but unfortunately I have to wait another several days to get the wheels I have already paid for. At least they already have my cloned sensors, and I left my summer tires with them so they can mount them up and it should be a quick turnaround once they come in.

I was really hoping to have this taken care of already since Im moving to another town 20 miles away this weekend. Delayed gratification is not one of my strong suits, especially when it means more driving out of my way and time wasted.

Plus, I am unable to post pics for the benefit of everyone else here! Shenanigans! Where is my pitchfork?
Any chance they will want to sell those gunmetal at a discount? I am only a 45 min drive from Greeley.
Old 04-24-2013, 05:04 PM   #58
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butl3rM0nk3y View Post

Bummer deal but I'm glad to hear you guys caught it before they were fully installed. These wheels are going to look great on your truck, I can't wait to see them. Speak with the store manager once everything is installed and he may be able give you some sort of compensation for the extra time and hassle, we're human, we make mistakes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroadwonder View Post
Any chance they will want to sell those gunmetal at a discount? I am only a 45 min drive from Greeley.
Give the store a call!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:45 AM   #59
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
The suspense is killing me. I got tracking numbers Tuesday, but UPS must not have picked up yet because they wont track anything!!!
Old 04-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #60
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
The suspense is killing me. I got tracking numbers Tuesday, but UPS must not have picked up yet because they wont track anything!!!
That's odd. The tracking numbers are working on our end. According to UPS your wheels will be arriving today