Notices

From Concept to Production...Level 8 MK6

Old 09-05-2013, 09:41 AM   #161
StockSuks is on a distinguished road
Name: Steve
StockSuks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jernigan78 View Post
17/8 MK-6 on my Grey 2013. bilstien 5100 set at 2.5 and revtek AAL in rear. Duratrac 265/70/17
Looks Awesome!
What offset did you go with 0 or -10?
Did you consider the Grey Wheels to match the truck
Old 09-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #162
jernigan78 is on a distinguished road
Name: Joe
jernigan78's Tacoma Gallery
i went with 0 offest. its sits perfect. my tire tread is inline with the fender liner, and the sidewall sticks out. thats important in Hawaii, because i need to be able to get a "recon" permit.

I didnt go with the gunmetal color beacuse it thought it would "clash" with the grey paint on the truck. too much grey looks funny. the black looks sick.
Old 09-12-2013, 06:26 AM   #163
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
anyone have any pics of the 16x8s with the -10 offset on their truck?
Old 09-12-2013, 08:49 AM   #164
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TJ
skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantum View Post
anyone have any pics of the 16x8s with the -10 offset on their truck?
mh3kgt is running the -10 I think. I saw it on the road, but havent seen any pics of it. You might shoot him a pm.
Old 09-13-2013, 11:06 AM   #165
nugget is on a distinguished road
nugget's Tacoma Gallery
How my Tacoma currently sits. a 2/3 body lift. with 17x9 -12 offset. 265/70/17 tires. no rubbing issues at all and sits flush with my bushwacker flares.

Old 09-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #166
adiaz0103 will become famous soon enoughadiaz0103 will become famous soon enough

Name: AJ
adiaz0103's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-25-2013, 01:32 PM   #167
Eternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shedEternal24k is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army:
Eternal24k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adiaz0103 View Post
looks great
Old 09-26-2013, 06:14 PM   #168
tractng is on a distinguished road
tractng's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rival14 View Post
Attachment 213626Attachment 213627Attachment 213628Attachment 213629
A few more of the mk6's after my list was installed today. No more rubs with the 265/70/17s on 17x9 0 offset. Thanks again discount tire.

Stock suspension? I am copying you
Old 10-02-2013, 12:59 AM   #169
12superwhitetaco is on a distinguished road

12superwhitetaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to 12superwhitetaco
Quote:
Originally Posted by jernigan78 View Post
17/8 MK-6 on my Grey 2013. bilstien 5100 set at 2.5 and revtek AAL in rear. Duratrac 265/70/17
can u post a pic of the ur truck from the front so I can see if how far the wheel sticks out.. mahalo!
Old 10-30-2013, 03:29 PM   #170
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
I see some guys running 9" wide rims with 265 and 285 width tires. What is the rationale for this over 8"? Any advantage? or just looks, more aggressive stance?
Old 11-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #171
Banned
quantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shedquantum is one of the sharper tools in the shed
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
since these wheels have been out for a while, how is the paint/coating holding up to:
  • road salt?
  • water crossings?
  • repeated washes?
  • coastal areas?
  • canadia-like winters?
  • mall-crawling?
  • obamacare?
Old 11-06-2013, 09:03 AM   #172
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
since these wheels have been out for a while, how is the paint/coating holding up to:
  • road salt?
  • water crossings?
  • repeated washes?
  • coastal areas?
  • canadia-like winters?
  • mall-crawling?
  • obamacare?
obummercare is definitely taking its toll. Other than that, they are doing great so far.
Old 11-06-2013, 02:31 PM   #173
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
  • road salt?
  • water crossings?
  • repeated washes?
  • coastal areas?
  • canadia-like winters?
  • mall-crawling?
  • obamacare?
I have had the Level 8 ZX on my rig for over 2 years now. I live in Phoenix and while we don't have harsh winters or road salt we get some extreme heat and nasty dust storms. I frequently drive off road and I'm not easy on my wheels and tires. So far, so good here. They still look great. (When I clean them. LOL)
Old 11-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #174
SicKnd is on a distinguished road
SicKnd's Tacoma Gallery
damn... I wish these were offered in 5 lug...
Old 11-08-2013, 06:03 PM   #175
Airun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shedAirun is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
Airun's Tacoma Gallery
Cool

OME and 33s to come.
Man I love these wheels. The 0 offset gives a perfect stance. My DC2s hang out too wide, but these are spot on.
Old 11-09-2013, 07:48 AM   #176
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Looks sharp Airun!
Old 11-09-2013, 11:06 AM   #177
Banned
quantum's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airun View Post
OME and 33s to come.
Man I love these wheels. The 0 offset gives a perfect stance. My DC2s hang out too wide, but these are spot on.
take a "down-the-side" shot so i can see how much they stick out, please
Old 11-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #178
TRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud ofTRD Toy85 has much to be proud of
TRD Toy85's Tacoma Gallery
It's nice to see some wheel styles similar to import cars wheels .

Anyone have the gunmetal on a white truck ?
Old 11-13-2013, 10:47 AM   #179
I'm your huckleberry

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRD Toy85 View Post
It's nice to see some wheel styles similar to import cars wheels .

Anyone have the gunmetal on a white truck ?
Yes. Check out my build thread in my sig.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:17 PM   #180
texastaco11 is just really nicetexastaco11 is just really nicetexastaco11 is just really nicetexastaco11 is just really nicetexastaco11 is just really nice

Firefighter:
texastaco11's Tacoma Gallery
saw this in another thread,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gincoma View Post
So I painted my calipers red when I got a new set or rims Level 8 MK6. Yes the tires are horrible I'm just waiting a couple months before I slap on Duratracs. So what you think