Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

From Concept to Production...Level 8 MK6

Old 04-11-2013, 02:03 PM   #1
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
From Concept to Production...Level 8 MK6

Some of you may recall a thread we posted here asking for your input on Level 8 Concept wheels. Thanks to your comments and suggestions, we are happy to introduce Level 8's new MK6!

Matte Black

Matte Bronze

Matte Gunmetal
LEVEL 8 MK-6
Click Here For: Sizes, Specs, and Pricing on the New LEVEL 8 MK6

*Additional sizes and finishes will be added soon!

No matter if you find yourself in the hills, the rocks, in a mud hole, or driving on the street, Level 8 Motorsports is the company
for all of your alloy wheel needs. Our innovative and classic styles, superior manufacturing processes and utmost concern with
making a quality product set us apart. We pride ourselves on having what the customer is asking for. Superior quality product,
that is safe, affordable and looks great on your car, truck or SUV. Think Level 8 Motorsports!

TECHNOLOGY

• Durable Three Stage Painted Finish
The base coat consists of a powder primer, the second coat is automotive grade paint and the last coat is a protective UV resistant clear.
  • Low Pressure Cast Aluminum Construction
This makes Level 8 wheels typically lighter and stronger than traditional gravity cast aluminum wheels.
  • TPMS Valve Compatible
All Level 8 wheels are TPMS compatible.
  • Accepts Factory TRD Center Cap
TRD Center Cap (p/n PTR18-35092) for 16" Toyota "Beadlock" Wheel can be used in place of the Level 8 cap.
SIZE & OFFSET

*approximate shipping weight shown

WARRANTY & RATINGS

• Lifetime Structural Warranty for manufacturer defects.

• 1 year from the date of purchase for workmanship and material defects for finish.

• 2500lb. load carrying capacity on 5 and 6 lug applications.

MEDIA

17x9 6-139.7 ET0 Level 8 MK6 wheel on 06 Tacoma.

17x9 6-139.7 ET0 Level 8 MK6 wheel close-up
Old 04-11-2013, 02:10 PM   #2
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Very nice!!! Gunmetal or graphite on bottom?

Sweet looking!!!
Old 04-11-2013, 02:25 PM   #3
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

The last wheel image is the gunmetal finish.
Old 04-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #4
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
I was looking for the gun metal online are they available online for purchase?
Old 04-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #5
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
mmmm those bronze ones i know what my next set of wheels will be
Old 04-11-2013, 02:35 PM   #6
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Hairy Taco's Tacoma Gallery
lookin great
Old 04-11-2013, 02:40 PM   #7
wareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwareagle1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Brad
wareagle1's Tacoma Gallery
Great job! I think you've got a winner on your hands.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:23 PM   #8
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man! Those would look so sweet on my black 2013! How will I get the wife to approve this one...
Old 04-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #9
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
I was looking for the gun metal online are they available online for purchase?
Not yet but they should be available soon.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #10
Bush Pusher
Hairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHairy Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
Oh man! Those would look so sweet on my black 2013! How will I get the wife to approve this one...
Buy her a nice gift and take her out to her favorite restaurant.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #11
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery

Yet another nice Tacoma wheel that won't fit the 5 luggers.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:29 PM   #12
The slowest build EVER!!
MI4x4Toy will become famous soon enough

Name: Matt
MI4x4Toy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
Not yet but they should be available soon.
Does the same go for the bronze in the 16" variation? That would be my choice when the time comes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
Buy her a nice gift and take her out to her favorite restaurant.
If only it were that easy. I just traded my bike off for a new Triumph...I've been cut off for some time after that one.
Old 04-11-2013, 05:24 PM   #13
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by MI4x4Toy View Post
Does the same go for the bronze in the 16" variation? That would be my choice when the time comes.
This also applies to the matte bronze finish. We have not received all our inventory just yet but are expecting shipments to come in throughout the month.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #14
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

skidooman's Tacoma Gallery
Hmm, I like those. Shipping to 89801 please. And will the pricing be the same on the gun metal?
Disregard the request for a shipping quote.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #15
Bush Pusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Hmm, I like those. Shipping to 89801 please. And will the pricing be the same on the gun metal?
it says in his sig that shipping is free
Old 04-11-2013, 07:53 PM   #16
I'm your huckleberry
skidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedskidooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairy Taco View Post
it says in his sig that shipping is free
It sure does. My bad.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:17 AM   #17
Wheel and Tire Guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by skidooman View Post
Disregard the request for a shipping quote.
Pricing is the same regardless of finish If we can help you with a new set please let us know.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:34 AM   #18
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
those are secs and a great price!!!
Old 04-12-2013, 08:37 AM   #19
jblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjblaze805 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT United States Marine Corps
jblaze805's Tacoma Gallery
I see a TW group buy coming up soon
Old 04-12-2013, 09:02 AM   #20
I'm your huckleberry

Excuse my ignorance, but an 8" wheel with 0 offset has a 4" backspacing right?