LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Discount Tire Direct

Notices

Cooper Discoverer ATP

Old 05-19-2013, 05:58 AM   #1
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Cooper Discoverer ATP

I recently purchased a set of P265/75/16 Cooper Discoverer ATP tires. Ever since I have mounted them I'm getting a lot of shimmying and shaking. I've had them rebalanced several times and the last time I took it to Toyota and had them road force balance them. Nothing had helped. Any suggestions? I've only had them on for less than 1k miles.
Old 05-19-2013, 06:07 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
My dad and I both used to run Cooper tires now neither one of us will touch them. We've had a lot of similar issues with their tires over the last few years. I hope you can get it sorted out!
Old 05-20-2013, 04:11 PM   #3
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
I'm sorry to see you are having issues with your tires, NinjaT1985. With all the balancing attempts I would have to say it's time to swap the tires out for another model. If you purchased your tires through one of our local stores I recommend contacting the manager directly to discuss your options. If you purchased through us mail order give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 option #2 and anyone of our representatives would be happy to assist you.
Old 05-21-2013, 06:48 AM   #4
NinjaT1985 is on a distinguished road

NinjaT1985's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Discount Tire Direct View Post
I'm sorry to see you are having issues with your tires, NinjaT1985. With all the balancing attempts I would have to say it's time to swap the tires out for another model. If you purchased your tires through one of our local stores I recommend contacting the manager directly to discuss your options. If you purchased through us mail order give us a call at 1.888.459.4080 option #2 and anyone of our representatives would be happy to assist you.
Thanks! I spoke to a gentleman named Linn (spelling). He was very helpful and I'm trying to get a copy of the spec sheet after the road force balancing was done. Maybe narrow it down to which tire might be causing the issue.
Old 05-21-2013, 08:14 AM   #5
Wheel and Tire Guys
Discount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant futureDiscount Tire Direct has a brilliant future

Discount Tire Direct's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for keeping us posted here, NinjaT1985.