LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

DSM came through BIG time!

Old 07-28-2010, 06:40 AM   #1
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up DSM came through BIG time!

Just wanted to say Sonny and Marco are awesome! I ended up breaking my stock Bilstein yesterday and needed my truck up and running asap so I could get to work and haul kids. I PMed DSM around 6am and called at 9am while at the stealership. The stealership who by the way wanted between 150-180 for ON STOCK BILLY!!! When I called Sonny, he and Marco saw my post on TW Live and said they were tracking down a pair of 5100s for me as we spoke. Called back 30min later and they had some fronts for me! Awesome to do business with and I will go to them for all my suspension needs. They even told me if I could get my stockers off and bring them in, they would assemble the 5100s for me real quick since they have a spring compressor. Again, amazing service and amazing guys! Such a HUGE difference over stock too Thanks Sonny and Marco!
Old 07-28-2010, 07:28 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery

Customer service at it's finest!!

Props to DSMS!!!
Old 07-28-2010, 07:34 AM   #3
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Yesterday at the gym:

When I got it home, broke the last 1/8mi. Left it on some MJP2 certified jack stands to relieve pressure on the not broken parts

Post 5100 set at 2.5
Old 07-28-2010, 10:24 AM   #4
\m/.....\m/
ph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ph16drive's Tacoma Gallery
If I can also add to the thanks for DSM . . .

I also had a great experience. They found a set of Billy 5100's for me (they were out of stock). Someone had purchased them from another retailer and was looking to sell them. Marco gave me the seller's contact info. They didn't even have a monetary interest in this and they hooked me up!

THAT'S GOING ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT I'VE EVER SEEN IN ANY ONLINE RETAILER/DISTRIBUTOR/VENDOR!

Thank You DSM! I'm going to send everyone I can your direction.
Old 07-29-2010, 09:37 AM   #5
Santi will become famous soon enough
Name: Santiago
Santi's Tacoma Gallery
Dsm

Yes DSM is the place to go for all your off road needs, they have recently supplied a lot items for my '05 Tacoma, too bad I was limited on cash, but my shopping cart is not empty yet.

Service, knowledge and the prices in the business only at DSM.

Best regards and Sonny and Marco, you guys are awesome!!!

Santiago Olachea./(

La Paz, B.C.S. MEXICO
Old 08-03-2010, 10:19 AM   #6
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Thank you, all for the kind words. We appreciate your business, and thank you for supporting Downsouth Motorsports!

@Santi - Toucan gave me a great idea for mounting your ARB compressor. If you get a URD intake, you will have TONS of space after you remove the factory air box on the passenger side fender well.
Old 08-03-2010, 10:33 AM   #8
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Sucks cause they don't ship to Hawaii I was sad to find out
You were mis-informed....we ship to Hawaii all the time! Let us know if we can help you with anything.

Thanks,
Marco
Old 08-05-2010, 10:55 AM   #9
Santi will become famous soon enough
Name: Santiago
Santi's Tacoma Gallery
ARB Air compressor

Thanks Sonny for the information, but I already mounted on the Right Hand Side-Driver's Side fender, right next to the fuse box and before the break booster.

Thanks anyways for your valuable information.

Have a great day

Santiago Olachea
La Paz, B.C.S. MEXICO

Products Discussed in this Thread