Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

"THANKS" to DSM

Old 09-15-2010, 11:52 AM   #1
~THE LIGHT GUY~
TBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTBK224 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tim
TBK224's Tacoma Gallery
"THANKS" to DSM

I ordered a new set of 5100's from Sonny (DSM) late last week hoping to get them here in time for the meet and great this weekend. There was a little problem and Marco called me on Monday to inform me that they were over looked and had not shipped out yet. I told him I needed them this week and he over-nighted them Tuesday afternoon and I just got them at 11 am the next day. Sonny also did some extra research for me for rear shocks and got me all the info I needed. Excellent customer service and very knowledgeable guys at DSM. I will do all my suspension orders through them from now on. Anyone who needs suspension parts for their trucks should definitely go through Sonny and Marco at DSM.

Thanks a lot guys for all the help and excellent service.
Old 09-15-2010, 11:55 AM   #2
Beast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to allBeast is a name known to all

Name: Mark
Beast's Tacoma Gallery
x2! there awesome and they totally hooked me up too!
Old 09-15-2010, 11:56 AM   #3
BIG DADDY
brutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrutalguyracing is one of the sharper tools in the shed

brutalguyracing's Tacoma Gallery
x3 on some great guys
Old 11-30-2010, 02:09 PM   #4
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
they were fantastic to deal with when i ordered my 5100's,
when i need more stuff i'gg go through DSM,and I live in Canada
Old 11-30-2010, 02:12 PM   #5
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
I have ordered all my stuff through them. Great guys and best deal around.
Old 12-25-2010, 04:49 AM   #6
Reepur is on a distinguished road
Reepur's Tacoma Gallery
They were fantastic to me also. It is rare anymore to buy from someone that actually cares about customer service and their product.

Will definitely do business with DSM again.