Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

NEW! DSM Upper Control Arms

Old 09-29-2010, 02:55 PM   #41
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
FWIW, MOT wants a Pink set
I was thinking purple but pink will do! jerk lol
Old 09-29-2010, 02:59 PM   #42
StatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud ofStatutoryAPE has much to be proud of

Name: Joey
StatutoryAPE's Tacoma Gallery
please make some for 1st gen tacos!!!!!!!!! i like the boxed look more than the tube kind.
Old 09-29-2010, 05:21 PM   #43
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Good afternoon TW!

Here are a couple of shots for you guys/gals. (Sorry for the bad picture quality, I used my BlackBerry) The 1st 2 are the 4130 uni-ball cups used in the arms. And the last one is a picture of a finished UCA, installed on a truck.
i like that....and the kings come with it, right???
Old 10-01-2010, 07:53 AM   #44
I KEEEEEL YOU
Burgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shedBurgman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Stephen
Burgman's Tacoma Gallery
me wants
Old 10-01-2010, 07:58 AM   #45
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
ha entered ! i want these
Old 10-01-2010, 08:02 AM   #46
08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed08WhiteTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Ben
08WhiteTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Just entered...These UCA's look really good. I can't wait to see more feed back on them. It is nice seeing some more competition out there in the UCA market.
Old 10-01-2010, 09:48 AM   #47
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by milfhunter View Post
do these offer better clearence than your typical aftermarket UCA???
More clearance for what? The answer is more than likely 'No'. There is only so much you can do to the UCA within the geometry of the rest of the suspension....
Old 10-12-2010, 06:27 AM   #48
07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed07tacoswb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alan
07tacoswb's Tacoma Gallery
Did you guys find out what the caster/camber degree numbers were for the new arms?
Old 10-12-2010, 07:06 AM   #49
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Good Morning,
The gentleman at Desert Products informed us that there is almost 3 degrees of caster built into the arm. 2.8 and some change he said.
Thank you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2001 929rr View Post
Did you guys find out what the caster/camber degree numbers were for the new arms?
Old 10-12-2010, 07:26 AM   #51
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
This stinks I don't have a facebook so i cant enter the contest!
Sure you can!! Post #23....send us a PM with all your info.

Thanks!
Old 10-12-2010, 07:29 AM   #52
MikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shedMikeyD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
MikeyD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sure you can!! Post #23....send us a PM with all your info.

Thanks!
Awesome Will Do!!!
Old 10-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #53
Prez of @battleborntacomas and ASSHOLE!
MOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shedMOT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
MOT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
This stinks I don't have a facebook so i cant enter the contest!
dude really!?
Old 10-14-2010, 06:45 PM   #54
Downsouth Motorsport

They are done and boxed, ready to ship!!

http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-57...l-arm-kit.html

Tacoma World Coupon Code: DSMARM

Thank you,
DSM
Old 10-15-2010, 03:01 PM   #57
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^^ I second that! Im hoping and praying that i win a set of those Bad Boys! They look really good They would also look better on my truck. Ok they would look good on any of your trucks. Good luck to everyone
Old 10-15-2010, 03:19 PM   #58
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
what should we say in the pm? like do we need adress or just phone number?
Old 10-15-2010, 03:23 PM   #59
stroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shedstroM- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
stroM-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
post something about your truck, and why you want these UCAs
^ this
Old 10-15-2010, 03:25 PM   #60
Thread Jacker
schiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shedschiz94 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Caleb
schiz94's Tacoma Gallery
i love my truck, its black, and i want these UCAs because i wanna be the first one to have an amazing product