Notices

Question: 2010 Single Cab

Old 10-08-2010, 12:52 PM   #1
Grim is on a distinguished road

Army: Avionics & Armorer Co. G 104th AVN
Name: Will
Grim's Tacoma Gallery
Question: 2010 Single Cab

If this has been posted somewhere else, my apologies. My question is with a '10 4x4 2.7L SC, if 5100's are put in the front, does DSM sell an AAL kit as well? Apparently the TSB for the leafs is not applicable to the single cab. So, If I put 5100's in the front, I'd like to add an AAL kit as well. If you could kindly let me know, I'd appreciate it. Thanks for your time.
Old 10-08-2010, 10:55 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
We offer the 3-Leaf progressive AAL from ICON Vehicle Dynamics. It will fit TSB or non-TSB leaf springs, but will require removal of the factory overloads. For a standard AAL, we recommend the ones from toyteclifts.com, and they're a vendor on here so you can get a TW discount.

Let us know if we can help you with anything else...

Thanks, and have a great weekend.