Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Happy Holidays Give Away from DSM!

Old 12-11-2010, 01:46 PM   #21
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Internal Reservoir: Part # 5-8635
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voodoo Rufus View Post
Are these shocks in the giveaway equipped with external reservoirs?
Old 12-11-2010, 02:17 PM   #22
SuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuthrnTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
SuthrnTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys.. Got a question... I as looking at your King coil over setups and since i have a 6" lifted truck what set of coild overs would i get? BTW.. Just checked out your guys' UCA's and they look so BADA$$!! If i don't win i will definately be purchasing the whole setup from you guys! That is if we can still keep these sale prices you guys have going on! LOL!!
Old 12-11-2010, 02:30 PM   #23
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Posted and have my fingers crossed :P
Old 12-11-2010, 05:56 PM   #24
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Are you asking how to order KINGs for a 6" lift? Or what is your question? You can PM us. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuthrnTaco07 View Post
Hey guys.. Got a question... I as looking at your King coil over setups and since i have a 6" lifted truck what set of coild overs would i get? BTW.. Just checked out your guys' UCA's and they look so BADA$$!! If i don't win i will definately be purchasing the whole setup from you guys! That is if we can still keep these sale prices you guys have going on! LOL!!
Old 12-15-2010, 10:34 AM   #25
Downsouth Motorsport

One Week Left

One week left to get in on this give away!! Thank you to everyone who has entered, and best of luck to all.

Winner's name will be drawn out of a hat, completely at random on December 23rd, and will be posted on FB and TW.

If you haven't done so yet, visit facebook.com/downsouthmotorsports to sign up!

Thank you,
Marco & Sonny

Old 12-16-2010, 05:44 PM   #26
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Hello, do we need to add photos? Not that I am against that just don't have anything that cool to look at vs some of the trucks here. Its a slow work in progress to say the least...I did become a fan of your page and entered the info. That all thats required right?
Old 12-16-2010, 05:57 PM   #27
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redgrom View Post
Hello, do we need to add photos? Not that I am against that just don't have anything that cool to look at vs some of the trucks here. Its a slow work in progress to say the least...I did become a fan of your page and entered the info. That all thats required right?
Yes, that's fine.

Thank you.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:09 PM   #28
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd-gen-builds/29
Redgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shedRedgrom is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brent
Redgrom's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Yes, that's fine.

Thank you.
No thank you for the giveaways! You guys rock, and its no question who I will be buying my upper arms from when I have some extra $$$. OK I will never have extra, lets settle for enough.
Old 12-20-2010, 04:45 PM   #29
Kernel is on a distinguished road
Kernel's Tacoma Gallery
Just posted. Thanks for putting this together.
Old 12-23-2010, 10:08 AM   #31
Downsouth Motorsport

Thumbs up Congratulations!

We fired up our highly sophisticated lottery system of pulling a name out of a hat, and would like to announce that the winner of the drawing is:

Sean McShane!! Congrats Sean. Please give us a call at 888-973-6967 so we can work out the shipping details.

Thank you to everyone who participated. Happy Holidays!!
Old 12-23-2010, 02:59 PM   #34
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

Name: Sean
Blkturbo!'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
We fired up our highly sophisticated lottery system of pulling a name out of a hat, and would like to announce that the winner of the drawing is:

Sean McShane!! Congrats Sean. Please give us a call at 888-973-6967 so we can work out the shipping details.

Thank you to everyone who participated. Happy Holidays!!
HOLY PISS THATS MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I NEVER WIN SHIT!!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 03:08 PM   #35
UG legend wannabe
snowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsnowgod06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
snowgod06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
hahaha congrats you lucky SOB. DOnt forget that your NEW address is in oregon.
Old 12-23-2010, 03:17 PM   #36
Blkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant futureBlkturbo! has a brilliant future

HAHAHA....still in too much shock to call them and speak!!!!!! Im gonna scream like a lil bitch over the phone!! lol
Old 12-23-2010, 03:55 PM   #37
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats Sean!!!
Old 12-24-2010, 11:13 AM   #38
Douchebaggery Unparalleled
blkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud ofblkdouttaco has much to be proud of

Name: Christopher
blkdouttaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkturbo! View Post
Daaaamn! Good thing you kept that CC in your wallet just a bit longer! Now you can bust a nut on some wheels and tires! Congrats!
Old 12-24-2010, 12:17 PM   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkdouttaco View Post
Daaaamn! Good thing you kept that CC in your wallet just a bit longer! Now you can bust a nut on some wheels and tires! Congrats!
lol, exactly! Thanks Chris and Diego! Just gotta figure out the rest and then hit up ol Ray
Old 05-06-2011, 10:12 PM   #40

Holy shit it's been over 4 months since I won......and 12 since I bought the truck! And, the lift is FINALLY installed!!! (pics in suspension section).

Thanks again Downsouth Motorsports for everything!!!!