Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

New Product Release from ICON

Old 12-25-2010, 11:11 AM   #21
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
What do you guys and gals think about us doing a give away for the ICON rears in Feb. 2011 ? Let us know what you think....
Merry Christmas to everyone....Enjoy your Holiday...
Thank you from Marco & Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post

Overview
ICON Vehicle Dynamics is extremely proud to announce the release of the newest addition to the V.S. Series shock line for the 2005 and up PreRunner and 4WD Tacomas. These are Vehicle Specific Remote Reservoir shocks that are valved and sized for optimal performance with ICON Vehicle Dynamics suspension systems. These shocks are constructed from the same high quality components as our coil-over shock line. These shocks are sold individually and come with all necessary mounting brackets and hardware.

Technical Specs
  • Stem Top Design For O.E. Fitment And Optimum Wheel Travel
  • Radial Flow Technology
  • Dynamic Heat Transfer System
  • ICON Vehicle Dynamics “Bump Zone” For An Additional 20% Compression And Rebound Valving In The Last Two Inches Of Travel.
  • Application Specific Valving Accompanied By An Exclusive Two Piece Piston Insures The Best On And Off road Performance On The Market.
  • Two Stage Disogrin Polyurethane Seals For Prolonged Life Span And Maximum Durability
  • 7/8” Nitro Steel Shaft Resists Pitting And Rusting Better Than Any Chrome Shaft
  • Durable COM10 Spherical Bearing Eliminates Unwanted Deflection And Increases Longevity
  • Fully Rebuildable & Serviceable
  • Heat Dissipating Billet
  • 100% Made in the USA
Old 12-25-2010, 11:12 AM   #22
THE RED DRAGON!!
TexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexasIslandBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andrew
TexasIslandBoy's Tacoma Gallery
hell of a idea! right after my birthday too.... hmmm i can only wish
Old 12-25-2010, 11:15 AM   #23
jr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjr114 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jon
jr114's Tacoma Gallery
I think that a give away would only be appropriate.
Old 12-25-2010, 11:24 AM   #24
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
A giveaway would be nice, but please don't force Facebook use to participate.

Also, do these things come with dust boots? And do they need a hose clamp to keep 'em in place like the 2.0s do?
Old 12-25-2010, 11:34 AM   #25
WTF
1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed1TUFFTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
give away
Old 12-25-2010, 02:01 PM   #27
Sb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bobby
Sb_Bob_E10's Tacoma Gallery
Giveaway!

x2 on no FB, I deleted mine due to making my gf become a bit insecure with all the hott messages old high school 'girl friends' were leaving haha.... not to mention FB is sort of cool some girls that were butterfaces are now smokn hot! good thing she doesnt have TW
Old 12-25-2010, 02:03 PM   #28
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Facebook is for people who need to continue the high-school popularity contest in adulthood, and it's contributing to the cont'd adolescence of America. All these 20-something losers that think it's ok to move back home with mom and dad? Yeah, they're on Facebook.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:13 AM   #29
Sb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of light

Sb_Bob_E10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmas Computer View Post
Will TW users get a discount?
yes, tw will get a discount they're just working on pricing right now

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0801
"each" or "per pair"?
That's each, and that's MSRP, not your price. TW price will be less...
Old 12-26-2010, 09:20 AM   #30
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
This look sweet! I would love replace rear 5100 with these
Old 12-26-2010, 09:26 AM   #31
Jerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud ofJerseytaco has much to be proud of

Coast Guard: MLB Driver
Jerseytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Give away would be sweet.
Old 12-26-2010, 09:53 AM   #32
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
The giveaway sounds awesome. Maybe I can finally enter one.
Old 12-30-2010, 01:27 PM   #34
Blk04SR is on a distinguished road

Blk04SR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
What do you guys and gals think about us doing a give away for the ICON rears in Feb. 2011 ? Let us know what you think....
Merry Christmas to everyone....Enjoy your Holiday...
Thank you from Marco & Sonny

Give away would be kinda cool.

2.5 Rear Resi's are nice, the King's run around the same as well...

Good thing I didnt buy the 2.0's...I have been waiting for these!!!
Old 12-30-2010, 03:38 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blk04SR View Post
Give away would be kinda cool.

2.5 Rear Resi's are nice, the King's run around the same as well...

Good thing I didnt buy the 2.0's...I have been waiting for these!!!

Unless you're desert racing, you'll have a hard time killing even the 2.0s.

When the 2.0s I have eventually go, I'll just upgrade to these...and being rebuildable...
Old 12-30-2010, 08:56 PM   #36
J-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the rough

J-Bird's Tacoma Gallery
Those are !
Old 12-30-2010, 11:03 PM   #37
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
you guys carry the new Icon bypasses?
Old 01-02-2011, 04:02 PM   #38
Blk04SR is on a distinguished road

Blk04SR's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jandrews View Post
Unless you're desert racing, you'll have a hard time killing even the 2.0s.

When the 2.0s I have eventually go, I'll just upgrade to these...and being rebuildable...
Well that is why I was waiting around, the 2.5's are rebuildable...That's really why I didn't want to get the 2.0's.
Old 01-02-2011, 04:16 PM   #39
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
Love the giveaway idea! Those things are sweet!
Old 01-02-2011, 04:55 PM   #40
Alaskan Assassin
907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed907taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

907taco's Tacoma Gallery
yea the give away also, but just give those to me and i will test those out, cold weather style and ruts from hell just to get to where i live. oh yea and i would update daily on the ride they give. < daily bump for Icon