Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

New Product Release from ICON

Old 01-02-2011, 05:07 PM   #41
If at first you don't succeed, don't try skydiving
colinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcolinb17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colin
colinb17's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

oooooooh, i think i'll be picking up a set of these in the future. i have the 2.0 resis right now and the valving just isn't quite heavy enough. I also managed to heat up the 2.0s p pretty good a couple months back, but that was a one time thing

DS, as always, i think a giveaway would be great!
keep us updated on anything else you hear from Icon
Old 01-09-2011, 03:13 PM   #42
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
I've been really impressed with Icon's willingness to custom-engineer to their application when they could easily get away without doing so...gives a good impression of what the company is all about...
Old 01-12-2011, 08:03 AM   #43
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Good stuff sonny! Icon has a nice product and the give away is always a fun way to get everyone looking at these shocks.
Old 01-15-2011, 04:58 PM   #44
Boiling denim and bangin whores
Tacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomanator is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Clam Slammer
Tacomanator's Tacoma Gallery
so when is the giva-a-way?
Old 01-16-2011, 05:52 PM   #45
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Good afternoon,
Starts in February and ends in February
We will keep you posted..
Thank you,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomanator View Post
so when is the giva-a-way?
Old 01-22-2011, 07:26 PM   #46
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Man i saw these shocks and i got to say these are done nice like dsms they did some good research for these shocks and it looks like i will be getting a pair of these badboys.
Old 02-17-2011, 10:06 PM   #47
Sb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bobby
Sb_Bob_E10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Good afternoon,
Starts in February and ends in February
We will keep you posted..
Thank you,

were we supposed to register somewhere for this giveaway?
Old 02-17-2011, 10:14 PM   #48
Founder Socaltacomas.com

Pm him you want your name entered in on the raffle but give your info to him in PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sb_Bob_E10 View Post
were we supposed to register somewhere for this giveaway?
Old 02-18-2011, 06:41 AM   #49
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thank you SoCalman22

Sorry I was busy when you stopped by the shop.Cruise by next week...
Thanks and have a good weekend...

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Pm him you want your name entered in on the raffle but give your info to him in PM
Old 02-18-2011, 06:35 PM   #50
Sb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of lightSb_Bob_E10 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Bobby
Sb_Bob_E10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post

Just did-Thanks brotha!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:24 PM   #51
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
If I win these I will have some 5100's up for sale!
Old 02-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #52
You think I was rollin out here naked?
ToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToucanV13 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: MA
ToucanV13's Tacoma Gallery
FEW MORE DAYS!
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #54
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-19-2011, 12:18 PM   #56
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat241 View Post
that looks like a good time there with 3 of em's lol
Yeah - it's what I was hoping for my b-day!
Old 02-20-2011, 02:52 PM   #57
Rompin Around
lembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shedlembowski is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
lembowski's Tacoma Gallery
God these are so pretty. Hopefully I win them because I won't be able to afford them for a long time lol.

Sonny thanks again for doing all these promotions for TW and your Facebook fans. We do really appreciate everything you do!
Old 02-20-2011, 07:53 PM   #58
Downsouth Motorsport

Good evening,
Just got back from Battle at Primm...what a blast...
Learned a lot and met some really nice people. Any way, I am glad that TW members appreciate what we do and try to do for its members and Marco & I will continue to do so.We are working on coming up some raffles that will work for everyone every other month.
We will keep you posted and we appreciate all of your business and support.
Thank you Marco and Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by lembowski View Post
God these are so pretty. Hopefully I win them because I won't be able to afford them for a long time lol.

Sonny thanks again for doing all these promotions for TW and your Facebook fans. We do really appreciate everything you do!
Old 02-21-2011, 11:42 PM   #59
Ban Pending

I may need much more than just a pair of shocks!!!

Old 02-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #60
Ban Pending

Lucky. I was helping Mario put on his suspension on a 4runner and leave for home (1.5 hour drive). Half way home, I stopped for gas and notice this. Once I backed up, it was going NOWHERE. Thank God for AAA!!!