Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

New Coupon Code for...

Old 02-07-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
New Coupon Code for...

KING shocks and bump stops. For any members who are building LT kits, or are looking to add by-pass shocks or bumps. Here is the coupon code for the entire line of KING shocks and bumps. We kept it simple...

Coupon Code: KING
No Rain checks! This discount will apply to the order when the product is good in stock, or on a per order basis for special orders.
Discount does not apply to freight or sales tax.
Can not be combined with any other discount or coupon code.
Discount is valid only on products and prices listed on the Downsouth Motorsports website (http://www.downsouthmotorsports.com) Discount does not apply to Gift Certificates.
DSM reserves the right to cancel order if customer has a bad attitude.
Downsouth Reserves the right to end the coupon code at anytime.
You will need to register on our site first in order to use the code.
Thank you,
DSM

*The coupon code will change periodically to keep other people (non forum members) from abusing it.
Old 02-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet
Old 02-07-2011, 05:01 PM   #3
the ghost
hedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of lighthedman is a glorious beacon of light

hedman's Tacoma Gallery
PM'd
Old 02-07-2011, 05:09 PM   #4
Carolina Alliance Southwest Region Ambassador
jandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shedjandrews is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jandrews's Tacoma Gallery
King? Who buys their stuff anyway.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

@ames- I figured you would like this!

@hedman- got your PM, I'll respond in a few minutes. Gotta figure out the freight...

Thanks!
Old 02-07-2011, 05:34 PM   #6
Duck Killing Machine
Siebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiebler is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: CJ
Siebler's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal, I got a shock from these guys a few weeks back and service was excellent. I will definitely be getting my bumps from them. Also plan on stopping by tomorrow possibly just to grab a spanner wrench if you guys have them in stock right now.
Old 02-07-2011, 05:42 PM   #7
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
awesome. you will have my business in a few weeks when i pick up some 2.0 air bumps
Old 02-07-2011, 10:22 PM   #8
MadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant futureMadTaco461 has a brilliant future

Name: Mike
MadTaco461's Tacoma Gallery
would this apply to shims? I need to re-valve my kings maybe a rebuild kit if they leak.
Old 02-08-2011, 12:10 AM   #9
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTaco461 View Post
would this apply to shims? I need to re-valve my kings maybe a rebuild kit if they leak.
Sure. Except that the shims aren't loaded on the site, but feel free to give me a call at the 888# tomorrow and let me know what shims stacks you need...

Thanks,
Marco
Old 02-08-2011, 12:15 AM   #10
Cuz Stock Sucks
amaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shedamaes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
amaes's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet I had the same question.