Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

DSM Give away

Old 02-24-2011, 05:28 PM   #21
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
haha i feel like theres more second gens on the site
....better odds for us first geners
Old 03-01-2011, 04:28 PM   #22
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
No one else...? Come on guys, looking for some feedback. It's not a quiz, and there are no wrong answers, we just want to know...what would like to win? Maybe we should stay on give aways for 2nd Gens
Old 03-01-2011, 04:31 PM   #23
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Michael
Max-4_Yota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
No one else...? Come on guys, looking for some feedback. It's not a quiz, and there are no wrong answers, we just want to know...what would like to win? Maybe we should stay on give aways for 2nd Gens

Ive already chimed in, with an email too. Bump.

UCA's are a good idea too, rear leafpacks.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:37 PM   #24
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Not many people chiming in....hmmm maybe you should just make it so I win the giveaway?

How about a lift combo pack? UCAs, coil overs, or rear leaf packs all are good options I think!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #25
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
^^ Yep, I got both of yours, thanks. Maybe this will a 10 name or less drawing? Lol.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:39 PM   #26
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
maybe a couple add a leafs..........or some nice front coils........struts....ome, bilstein, icon, king...........either way...it'd be a win win!!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:42 PM   #27
The Welfare Cadilac
Max-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shedMax-4_Yota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
maybe a couple add a leafs..........or some nice front coils........struts....ome, bilstein, icon, king...........either way...it'd be a win win!!
This^^ anything would be great, these spacers are killing me!
Old 03-01-2011, 04:43 PM   #28
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
^^ Yep, I got both of yours, thanks. Maybe this will a 10 name or less drawing? Lol.
Fine by me

I've been having random ideas pop into my head as far as stuff to do. Regardless though, it's a giveaway, and I think it's pretty awesome you guys are doing them for us here at TW.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:44 PM   #29
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max-4_Yota View Post
This^^ anything would be great, these spacers are killing me!
you need some good coilovers bad dude. even some 5100's would be great for you.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #31
BEACH BUGGY
Nepil is on a distinguished road

Name: Josh
Nepil's Tacoma Gallery
I would really like to win 5100's. Just my .02.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #32
The Welfare Cadilac

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
you need some good coilovers bad dude. even some 5100's would be great for you.
I think im gonna go with the OME's and 881's, if I ever get the cash.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:49 PM   #33
shit happens then you die
jobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shedjobrien is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Josh
jobrien's Tacoma Gallery
I'd be down for some uca's spindles or shocks but you know what my rear end is bouncing around everywhere so give me some leaf packs anything would be great
Old 03-01-2011, 04:54 PM   #34
come on fhqwhgads
pittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shedpittim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pittim's Tacoma Gallery
For me personally I'll probably never run adjustable coilovers up front. It's not due to quality or anything, just after one salty winter in the Northeast they turn into non-adjustable coilovers....so it's kind of a waste when I can just go with an OME setup.

My suspension is pretty warn out, so I'll probably be buying the whole shebang from OME soon.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:56 PM   #35
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
coilovers or leaf pack would be my vote.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:59 PM   #36
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I want to win a 1st gen
Old 03-01-2011, 07:22 PM   #37
Phuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhuket is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Travis
Phuket's Tacoma Gallery
some UCA's would be awesome
Old 03-01-2011, 07:27 PM   #38
ttran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant futurettran has a brilliant future

Name: Tim
ttran's Tacoma Gallery
like I said earlier, UCA's or some high end suspension components
Old 03-02-2011, 01:43 PM   #39
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be getting the icon add a leaf from you soon...
so Front suspension items get my
vote! I would love to see some king coilovers...
Old 03-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #40
BSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shedBSPDX is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BSPDX's Tacoma Gallery
How about giving away a leaf pack??