Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

more DSMS awesomeness!!!

Old 04-26-2011, 08:22 AM   #22
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
A rented spring compressor do the job or do you have one of those fancy jobs larry?
larry had a POS bent one

a rental job would work. not much compression needed at all w/ the top collar opened completely.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:23 AM   #23
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Knight View Post
Since my coilovers are a Skyjacker/Fox collaboration there was a little confusion with my specs also. Oh'well I'm confident with what we settled on. I still believe the 750's will ride ok because they will not have to be preloaded so much.
I would like to hear your thoughts once you get the new coils on. I've been thinking of doing the same thing with my Kings, they seem a little soft. I know mine are 650# but I don't know the length.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:49 AM   #24
East Bound and Down
Dark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shedDark Knight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
Dark Knight's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
I would like to hear your thoughts once you get the new coils on. I've been thinking of doing the same thing with my Kings, they seem a little soft. I know mine are 650# but I don't know the length.
No problem, keep an eye on my build thread, linked by the pic of my truck in my sig.

for the spring compressor.