LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Old Man Emu Products

Old 03-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #1
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Old Man Emu Products

Just wondering when you guys will start carrying the line up of OME products? I am looking at 880/881's and their nitrochargers for sometime this spring/early summer when i have money haha. Had great customer service from you guys when i ordered my 5100's and you can't beat the free shipping!
Old 03-03-2011, 03:48 PM   #2
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Im actually in the same exact boat.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #3
wes mantooth ™
Joben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJoben7726 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: I Babysit Adults
Name: Joben
Joben7726's Tacoma Gallery
ah-hem. sir, whom may you be talkin at?
Old 03-03-2011, 03:56 PM   #4
06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of06Bluez has much to be proud of

06Bluez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joben7726 View Post
ah-hem. sir, whom may you be talkin at?
He is talking to DSM. Notice where the thread is located.
Old 03-03-2011, 04:37 PM   #5
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
Just wondering when you guys will start carrying the line up of OME products? I am looking at 880/881's and their nitrochargers for sometime this spring/early summer when i have money haha. Had great customer service from you guys when i ordered my 5100's and you can't beat the free shipping!
We already do!! It's just not listed on our site yet, because we're getting ready to re-do it all. $179/pair and same deal on shipping.

Thanks,
Marco

PS: Thank you for the nice words.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:31 PM   #6
tacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacovic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacovic's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
We already do!! It's just not listed on our site yet, because we're getting ready to re-do it all. $179/pair and same deal on shipping.

Thanks,
Marco

how much would it be for a full OME kit with the nitro shocks?
Old 03-03-2011, 06:33 PM   #7
Can you skin Grizz, pilgram?
tacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomakid96 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
tacomakid96's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
x2 I need a deal!!
Old 03-03-2011, 06:37 PM   #8
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacovic View Post
Those get a little weird to quote, because of the rear springs. That is one of the only items we charge shipping for, but we don't mark it up. What ever it costs us, it costs you. PM us with your address for a full quote.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #9
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
of course you do..........Gotta love DSM, its like they read minds
Old 03-04-2011, 11:09 AM   #10
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Thanks,
Marco

how much for a pair of nitrochargers? also do you guys do assembly of the coils and struts or no?
Old 03-04-2011, 11:34 AM   #11
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacomaGus View Post
how much for a pair of nitrochargers? also do you guys do assembly of the coils and struts or no?
$265/Pair, and no we don't currently offer them assembled.

Thanks,
Marco
Old 03-04-2011, 11:54 AM   #12
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Looking to get about 2" lift just to get some decent coils and shocks under my ARB bumper. Any pointers, I was thinking 5100's with 885's but everyone is saying that will give about 3". Problem with that is I don't have the rear TSB and don't got the money for/want an AAL.
Old 03-04-2011, 12:05 PM   #13
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman614 View Post
Looking to get about 2" lift just to get some decent coils and shocks under my ARB bumper. Any pointers, I was thinking 5100's with 885's but everyone is saying that will give about 3". Problem with that is I don't have the rear TSB and don't got the money for/want an AAL.
Do you have a winch in the bumper? The 885s will be ~3" with out any weight, but with the bumper/winch combo should be still around 2". OME ap guide recommends them for 110lbs of added weight.
Old 03-04-2011, 04:38 PM   #14
LRGRNR
Sandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSandman614 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Sandman614's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you have a winch in the bumper? The 885s will be ~3" with out any weight, but with the bumper/winch combo should be still around 2". OME ap guide recommends them for 110lbs of added weight.
For now it's just the bumper. Later I plan on adding the winch, Skids, and sliders. I looked at ARB's app guide and they list the lift as ~1.75", and further investigation showed they updated the coils.
Thanks for your confirmation, on to spending money!! Can't wait for OME on your site!
Old 03-07-2011, 12:31 PM   #15
Downsouth Motorsport

Good afternoon everyone,

If you have PM'd us for a quote, we ask for your patience. We do carry OME, but until now, it has just been random shocks & coils. We're working on setting up the full line in our system, so that we can accurately quote for the full lift kits.

I will personally respond to each of the PMs we already have for pricing, and am trying to so so by the end of our work day(6PM Pacific).

Thanks for your continued support!

Marco @ DSM
Old 03-07-2011, 02:12 PM   #16
crawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the roughcrawldad is a jewel in the rough

crawldad's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks, I'm patiently waiting for my quote.
Old 03-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #17
Downsouth Motorsport

All PMs have been answered.

If you PM'd us and haven't received a quote yet, please re-send your PM. I answered all of the ones that I found in our in box.

Thanks again to everyone for their patience...

Marco @ DSM
Old 03-10-2011, 06:11 PM   #18
"the soulless ginger"
PAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shedPAlittlematty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
PAlittlematty's Tacoma Gallery
ill be in contact in a couple weeks for a set of OME 9000s for a 2011. you guys dont deal with LR UCAs?
Old 03-11-2011, 08:15 AM   #19
Downsouth Motorsport

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAlittlematty View Post
ill be in contact in a couple weeks for a set of OME 9000s for a 2011. you guys dont deal with LR UCAs?
No problem, let us know when you're ready. And no, we don't carry the LR control Arms, but we do offer Total Chaos and our own UCAs too. Let us know...

Thanks,
Marco
Old 03-21-2011, 04:40 AM   #20
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
emailed.....about OME90000 frnts