LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Coil pound rating/length

Old 03-11-2011, 07:19 PM   #1
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
Coil pound rating/length

Hey guys,
I am going to be ordering these from you:
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...7-8-shaft.html

I dont know what rating and length of the coils I need to get it. Can you offer up some suggestions?

thanks
Old 03-13-2011, 10:49 AM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Need more info....PM Sent.
Old 03-13-2011, 09:34 PM   #3
your TW web developer!
rondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrondog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ronnie
rondog's Tacoma Gallery
not sure if my message went through as its not in my sent items. I was going to get the 2.5x8 and it is on the truck in my sig, but I am removing the procomp kit. I have a TC LT kit coming this Tuesday. I am going to go with the fox shocks
Old 03-13-2011, 09:36 PM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rondog View Post
not sure if my message went through as its not in my sent items. I was going to get the 2.5x8 and it is on the truck in my sig, but I am removing the procomp kit. I have a TC LT kit coming this Tuesday. I am going to go with the fox shocks
Your sent PMs don't show up until you get a reply. Good Luck at deciding. I've only herd good things about DSM.