Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Just ordered Bilsteins from DSMS

Old 03-15-2011, 10:32 AM   #1
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Just ordered Bilsteins from DSMS

I just ordered a full set of Bilstein 5100s for my 2006 F250 diesel from Downsouth Motorsports. Great transaction, knowledgeable people, extremely fast response with a price quote, and if all goes well the shocks will ship today.

Definitely looking forward to feeling the ride difference. Thanks Downsouth Motorsports!
Old 03-21-2011, 09:07 AM   #2
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
The Bilstein 5100s arrived on Friday and I installed them on Saturday. The diesel is designed to be easily maintained so it took me about an hour to swap out all 4 shocks, including time spent puttering around looking for tools.

Night and day difference from the cheapo shocks I had been running. The truck used to buck on some bumps like the valving was too stiff, and undulate on others like it was too soft. With the new shocks, the ride is consistent, predictable, and completely non-jarring.

Awesome upgrade for my truck and a great experience buying from Downsouth Motorsports.

Thanks again guys!
Old 03-21-2011, 09:17 AM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Haha when I saw the title, I was like, "WTF....he's had a sick setup this whole time and he just ordered 5100's!?!?" But then I opened the thread and read that it was for your other truck, haha. My bad.
Old 03-21-2011, 09:19 AM   #4
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Good deal. I won't deal with anyone other than dsms for suspension stuff for my truck. Sonny and Marco are awesome to deal with.
Old 04-04-2011, 02:07 PM   #5
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
lets see some big air hucks!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:15 PM   #6

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-04-2011, 02:20 PM   #7
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

is this you?????
Old 04-04-2011, 02:31 PM   #8

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
LOL! The Ford's done a lot more wheeling then I ever intended it to but it's all been really, really s-l-o-w! Knock on wood, it's always made it home.

Here's my red pile towing my white pile at the base of the Grand Canyon last year. For anyone passing through the Peach Springs area in AZ, it's well worth the $16 per person fee to drive down the access road to the Colorado River. The drive is unique and the perspective is amazing!

Old 04-04-2011, 02:35 PM   #9
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjp2 View Post
obviously 'shopped, real photo is here:
Old 04-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #10
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Never seen someone get air with a trailer and a truck on it.... respect
Old 04-04-2011, 03:27 PM   #11

mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I am pretty hardcore.