LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

How long does it take a set of 5100s to arrive from DSM?!

Old 03-17-2011, 08:02 PM   #1
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Coast Guard: Father's USCG
Name: Candice
LilRedYota's Tacoma Gallery
How long does it take a set of 5100s to arrive from DSM?!

Just ordered a set of 4 5100s from DSM. So STOKED! How long will it take to get here?!?!?!?!?!?! I know they wont ship it out until tomorrow but still.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:11 PM   #5
LilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to beholdLilRedYota is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
geez, its like u actually paid for shipping or something

Ur gunna love em when u do get em installed
HAHAHA! im just exxciiiittteeddd! you dont understand! i saved up for 2 months for these!!! Just pocketing money along and along and its finally going to come truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue! ha
Old 03-17-2011, 08:24 PM   #6
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Candice....you'll prolly get them in about a week.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:31 PM   #7

thanks tacomaman06. oh got a question, is it hard to install my lift kit. you think i could get it done with some buddies?
Old 03-17-2011, 08:35 PM   #8
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRedYota View Post
thanks tacomaman06. oh got a question, is it hard to install my lift kit. you think i could get it done with some buddies?
it aint bad. the rear is easy.....and get some good spring compressors for the fronts.
Old 03-17-2011, 08:37 PM   #9

ok cool so not too bad.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:19 AM   #10
ROLL TIDE!!!!!!!
Bama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBama_TACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bama_TACO's Tacoma Gallery
Took 4 days to ship to me in Alabama. Also took 4 days to ship my AAL from them.
Old 03-18-2011, 06:27 AM   #11
Sheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant futureSheppymach has a brilliant future

Name: Sheppy
Sheppymach's Tacoma Gallery
4 days to philadelphia pa
Old 03-18-2011, 06:54 AM   #12

ok cool. thanks yall!