Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

pm's

Old 03-21-2011, 12:20 PM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Hey John,

We got the PM about the decal, it looks great! Thanks. And sorry, didn't know you were waiting on a response, but I do have you on our list for the smaller decals once they show up.

If you need anything else, please contact us anytime!

Take care,
Marco

*EDIT: Just back-tracked through the PMs and I missed the one about the stem top shocks, sorry! I just read it and I will respond to that ASAP!