Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

King IBP shocks for OEM applications

Old 04-18-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
King IBP shocks for OEM applications

Do you have any idea when King will be releasing IBP shocks and coilovers for OEM applications or how much more they will cost vs standard 2.5" remote reservoir shocks and coilovers? I finally have the money for my shocks and wonder if its going to be worth it to wait.
Old 04-18-2011, 10:42 AM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
We have not received any updated information on these. I'll send an email to KING and see what they say. If we get any solid ETA and/or other info, we will post it here...

Thank you,
Marco
Old 04-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
So... no new info at all? I have $3700 buring a hole in my pocket I have saved for coilovers, rear shocks, and UCAs. If the IBP is a $300 or less upgrade per corner Id realy like to get them.
Old 05-01-2011, 10:27 AM   #4
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Good Morning,
I spoke to King on Friday { this is Sonny{ and they are not doing the Internal Bypass on the OEM Shocks yet.
It is a work in progress with King and no ETA yet...
Let us know if there is anything that we can help you with..
Thanks,
Sonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
So... no new info at all? I have $3700 buring a hole in my pocket I have saved for coilovers, rear shocks, and UCAs. If the IBP is a $300 or less upgrade per corner Id realy like to get them.