1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

DSM Rocks!

Discussion in 'Downsouth Motorsports' started by Joehs, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Jun 24, 2011 at 12:21 PM
    Joehs

Joehs [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    AL
    Here's another thread congratulating DSM on their excellent customer service.

I've been talking back and forth with Marco for awhile, and recently pulled the trigger on some ICON Progressive AAL's. DSM was great throughout the entire transaction, the leafs shipped quickly after my payment was cleared, and arrived well packaged and safe.

I'm looking forward to sending them my coilovers and rear shocks to be rebuilt, because I know that they will do a stand up job.

Thanks again DSM, for being what every enthusiast forum could ask for!

2. Jun 29, 2011 at 10:41 AM
    xSectionxEightx

xSectionxEightx Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Josh
    Phoenix
    Vehicle:
    06 4x4 4.0L 6sp Access Cab
    Allpro LT powder coated black with Fox 2.5s. BAMF Sliders w/ kick outs. Allpro Expo leaf pack and Fox 2.0 RR. Brute Force hybrid bumper. BAMF Roofrack. Tepui Kukenam in Siberia Camo. CBI ditch light brackets. Cobra CB. Allpro skidplate.
    I too was amazed at how good these guys are. I placed an order online and received a phone call within minutes. We decided to modify my order to better fit my needs. It took 2 days for them to get the parts in and two days to get to my door. These guys totally rock:D

3. Aug 3, 2011 at 11:15 AM
    Joehs

Joehs [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Joey
    AL
    Just an update to this thread.

I decided to part with the icon AAL in favor of an AP leaf pack, BUT, I did have DSM rebuild both my coilovers and rear shocks.

They called me several times to update me on the progress, let me know what parts were missing or needed, and if they didn't have parts, how to get them.

DSM has made a new customer out of me and I will gladly be sending them more of my money in the future.

Thanks again DSM!

4. Aug 3, 2011 at 11:16 AM
    97yota4wd

97yota4wd Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Eric
    Mesa, AZ
    Vehicle:
    alot of metal, small engine, decent travel.
    caged, camburg long travel, 50t leafpack (soon to be installed) light rack over cab, 5pt harnesses etc
To Top