Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

DSM Unprofessional

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #21
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Sure it sucks...but unless you had a specific appt. then thats the way it goes

My dad owns a VERY successful small business...he has specific business hours, but if he feels like closing early then thats the breaks...sure every now and again he might lose a customer but sometimes things gotta get done and small businesses sometimes have to close without notice

Old 08-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #22
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
DSM gets nothing but rave reviews regarding their customer service.
DSM is AMAZING to work with! I've sent them many PM's and they take the time to answer my questions, they even honor past prices and work with you. Why did you even drive there? THEY SHIP FOR FREE. I cant wait to spend my money with DSM this friday and I don't plan on going anywhere else. Thanks again for all the help Marco.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:13 PM   #23
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
people can think what they want. The point is it was business hours and someone should of been there. !/4 tank of gas coming from chula is a big deal to me. Don't care about 99% customer sat. Sorry that wasnt. So think how you want. Its amazing i get 10 posts and none are dsm
Really? REALLY? Do you think DSM, a company, just has plenty of time in the world and the people who run it just sit on TacomaWorld and browse all day and night? Come on buddy. I get your pissed. DSM is a reputable company among many people. I personally have not dealt with them, but they are first people I'd go to. And I will be shortly. The positive feedback is overwhelming from loads of people...

and I'll add this:

Old 08-02-2011, 09:14 PM   #24
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
You got there at 4:23? Do they close at 5? Thats cutting it close. If It was 4 and I wasn't there yet I would have called to make sure they are open til 5. And can't blame them for their location. They didn't switch buildings while you were heading to their shop. That's what mapquest or google is for. You look it up beforehand. They are good people.

Sorry some poeple have kids and cant just take off work.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:15 PM   #25
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Well here is what I think of this thread

If it was me I would be like, "Hmmm. They must have closed early. All well."

Old 08-02-2011, 09:19 PM   #27
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

My dad owns a VERY successful small business...he has specific business hours, but if he feels like closing early then thats the breaks...sure every now and again he might lose a customer but sometimes things gotta get done and small businesses sometimes have to close without notice
x2.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:20 PM   #28
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

Then say appointment only like sat and sun says

Old 08-02-2011, 09:21 PM   #29
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Wow Mr. PissyPants! Did you just now realize the world doesn't revolve around you?

Old 08-02-2011, 09:22 PM   #30
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
This thread won't end well

You heard it here first folks

Old 08-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #32
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
Every time I've called they have picked up right away. Sometimes when it comes to business you just need to shut down early and sometimes those days are unforeseen. As someone else stated shit happens. Had I been cutting it that close after them telling me they close at 5, I would have said I am on my way from xxxx and am running a little late. Will someone be there to help me with xxxx when I get there or can someone stick around should I show up 10 or so minutes after 5? Not making excuses for them but as a business owner I know first hand shit happens and sometimes you need to get out of dodge before the end of the day and if your an operation with very little staff it doesn't take much for this scenario to play out. It would have been unprofessional had you shown up and they were trying to get out and gave you the brush off or told you to go F yourself.
Not for nothing but your first post sounded like a legitimate venting session. Your follow up posts sounds like you are pandering to try and get a discount because of the situation since you are likely aware of their good nature of trying to get things right. I could be wrong but that is how it comes across to me.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:24 PM   #33
Jumper's Leds

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelingman View Post
Wow Mr. PissyPants! Did you just now realize the world doesn't revolve around you?
Pissy pants because ur jocking on their balls. Dude I made a thread to vent no need for name calling what is that gonna accomplish. Im gonna see it how i want to and anyone that dont can pick another thread

Old 08-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #35
Lest We Forget
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by neoflex View Post
Every time I've called they have picked up right away. Sometimes when it comes to business you just need to shut down early and sometimes those days are unforeseen. As someone else stated shit happens. Had I been cutting it that close after them telling me they close at 5, I would have said I am on my way from xxxx and am running a little late. Will someone be there to help me with xxxx when I get there or can someone stick around should I show up 10 or so minutes after 5? Not making excuses for them but as a business owner I know first hand shit happens and sometimes you need to get out of dodge before the end of the day and if your an operation with very little staff it doesn't take much for this scenario to play out. It would have been unprofessional had you shown up and they were trying to get out and gave you the brush off or told you to go F yourself.
Not for nothing but your first post sounded like a legitimate venting session. Your follow up posts sounds like you are pandering to try and get a discount because of the situation since you are likely aware of their good nature of trying to get things right. I could be wrong but that is how it comes across to me.
x2

I agree completely. I have done numerous amounts of work for small businesses, and am currently employed under two companies that are very small as just side gigs for me...

Old 08-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #36
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery
I always give my gun smith a call right before I leave my house just to make sure he will be there even if we had prior arrangements because I know that he is a busy guy with a lot of customers and sometimes he has to duck out early to go test a customers rifle or whatever.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:28 PM   #37
Street glide or die
yotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shedyotamikez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
yotamikez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
Pissy pants because ur jocking on their balls. Dude I made a thread to vent no need for name calling what is that gonna accomplish. Im gonna see it how i want to and anyone that dont can pick another thread
You should have vented on facebook.... your venting about a great company to a bunch of guys who do business with them and like them... how do you expect us to react. Maybe if you had directions from mapquest.... or popped it into your gps you could have found it easier. Make an appointment on saturday and go up there... what were you trying to get done anyway?

Old 08-02-2011, 09:29 PM   #38
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
That's California for you.

<-----Crap!

Old 08-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #39
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
This thread is pretty much as I expected

You heard it here first folks

Old 08-02-2011, 09:32 PM   #40
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
OP, I don't care.

You know why?

My god damn 4wd conversion was successful.
suck it.

Closed Thread