Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

DSM Unprofessional

Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2011, 10:26 AM   #401
jesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to beholdjesus is a splendid one to behold

Name: jesus
jesus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
i know I made this post to vent

Sounds like ya made this to try to trash them.....but what do I know.... Ibet had you called them before posting they may have try to make it up toya.....

Again what do I know I'm just say .... but I assume that the 99% ++++ recordcame from somewhere ....

Old 08-03-2011, 10:34 AM   #402
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bloodshart
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
Oh he got in on it after you ran away buthurt
I went to bed because I was bored. Finished watching the Giants choke to the Dbacks yet again and get us tied back up for first place. My night was great.

Old 08-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #403
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Downsouth Motorsports View Post
Good morning TW....

To: CSjunmper2003....we apologize for the situation. I did speak to you in the morning, and 99.9999x out of 1000, there is someone at the shop well past 5PM. I know you spoke to Sonny when you called, and he was apologetic & offered to drive back to the shop to meet you. You turned him down, and that's understandable considering you were still angry.

If you still want the parts, we would like extend an offer to you. We will honor the same price I gave you yesterday, plus we will knock off another $10 for your gas, and we will deliver the parts to you in Chula Vista after 4PM. Just give us a call after 9AM to work out the details.

To all the rest of TW: Thank you for the kind words. There were circumstances that were unforeseen, as some of you mentioned, that lead to this happening. No need to get into all that. But you all know that we do all we can to help our customers out when ever possible, and will continue to do so.

Thank you, and have a good day!

-Marco & Sonny
DSM
Closing this thread and including the above from the vendor for ease of reference if anybody happens upon it in the future.

Closed Thread