Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

DSM Unprofessional

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 08:32 PM   #41
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
Then say appointment only like sat and sun says
did you set an appointment?

and again

NORMAL business hours may be whats posted...but sometimes shit happens and the owner has to close

Old 08-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #42
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by G scott04 View Post
OP, I don't care.

You know why?

My god damn 4wd conversion was successful.
suck it.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #43
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I would have gotten an appointment if I was driving that far

Old 08-02-2011, 08:34 PM   #44
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
all ive done is responded to people that have got on this thread. I dont need nothing. Too me and the other I hang out with thought the same thing. The problem with everythng was the fact that I didnt tell him Im from to tacomaworld is what someone said. BC i guess they take care of them. I understand where everyone is coming from doesn't mean it doewsnt suck. And sorry but i wish if im off at 5 could leave at 4:15 or so. The bottom line is it shouldnt matter where the person is coming from

Old 08-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #45
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Lock this shit, it is getting stupid. OP vented, everyone gave their opinion of the OP. Everyone has bad experiences and need to bitch about it. OP has a valid point, however, so do others defending them, hence the 99% satisfaction rating, just sucks it happened to you not them.

This thread won't end well

You heard it here first folks

Old 08-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #46
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lrgrnr View Post
Is the OP from AZ?

Sure sounds like a Arizonian dooosh.
lulz

Old 08-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #47
Rashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shedRashnu is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Rashnu's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
people can think what they want. The point is it was business hours and someone should of been there. !/4 tank of gas coming from chula is a big deal to me. Don't care about 99% customer sat. Sorry that wasnt. So think how you want. Its amazing i get 10 posts and none are dsm
DSM won't get into it with you in a thread. If you want to contact them, then the best thing for you to do is to PM them.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:35 PM   #48
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
I have nothing but great things to say about them.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:37 PM   #49
neoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shedneoflex is one of the sharper tools in the shed
neoflex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Sorry some poeple have kids and cant just take off work.
Soooo what if they needed to close early because only one guy opens and closes the shop and he needed to shut down to go pick up his kid from somewhere. Would you still be bitching? Again your first post could have been taken as a legitimate bitch but complaining that they didn't reply to your post is ridiculous and childish at best. Maybe if you sent them an e-mail and they didn't respond within 24 hours than yes you would have another legitimate bitch on your hands. But this is a message board and they are not required to respond to anything pertaining to them or do hourly searches to see if their name came up on the board. Get a grip and face the facts that their lives don't revolve around you. How do you know some emergency didn't come up forcing them to close early and go off the grid for a few hours?

Old 08-02-2011, 08:37 PM   #50
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Learn fucking engrish.
no

how bout I bitch about the world not revolving around me

Old 08-02-2011, 08:38 PM   #52
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
no

how bout I bitch about the world not revolving around me

Old 08-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #54
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

derp a lerp a ding dong

Old 08-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #55
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
This thread exists.

You heard it here first folks

can I be popular too?

Edit: 30 members and 7 guests. that's a lot of popcorn.

Old 08-02-2011, 08:39 PM   #56
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
$175 hamburger

Old 08-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #57
What would Scooby do?
travelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shedtravelingman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
travelingman's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Pissy pants because ur jocking on their balls. Dude I made a thread to vent no need for name calling what is that gonna accomplish. Im gonna see it how i want to and anyone that dont can pick another thread
I haven't saw one thread agreeing with you.Like others have stated,shit happens,you should have called,etc.. So stop being a PissyPants!

Old 08-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #59
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswego View Post
I've never seen the show, but which Tele-tubby is this?

Old 08-02-2011, 08:40 PM   #60
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!

Quote:
Onry if you're super cereal about it.
i'm STHUPER CEREAL!

Closed Thread