Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

DSM Unprofessional

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2011, 08:59 PM   #1
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: 2nd class petty officer
Name: chris
csjumper2003's Tacoma Gallery
Angry DSM Unprofessional

I was very displeased with the unprofessionalism from Downsouth Motorsports. I spent over 45 mins talking to someone on the phone yesterday, and spoke again with them this morning to let them know I would be there later on today. I show up at 4:23 and having a hard time finding the place call the shop number, and after a few rings someone finally picks up. I ask where exactly where they are and they closed early to pick a truck up at the auto garage I guess and said they want be open again until tomorrow. Now I drove up from Chula Vista after picking up my daughter and went all the way to their shop. which by the way isnt near the stadium its even farther than fairmont and keep going. I am very mad at the fact that I took my due dilegence to find a repitable shop in San Diego and now it looks like I have to go and find somewhere else. So unprofessional

Old 08-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #2
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
DSM gets nothing but rave reviews regarding their customer service.

this thread wont end well.

You heard it here first folks.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:00 PM   #3
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
This thread won't end well

You heard it here first folks

Old 08-02-2011, 09:01 PM   #4
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

you mean second my friend to the north.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #5
horwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shedhorwitzs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Seth
horwitzs's Tacoma Gallery
Did you have a scheduled appointment time or just "I'll be there in the afternoon"?
If nothing was specific, can't blame them for doing whatever they needed late in the day, not knowing if you'd show or not.
I'm speaking generally; I've never dealt with DSM.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:03 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I have never dealt with them yet but from what I see on here they have awesome customer service.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:04 PM   #7
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry things didn't work out for you.........but as it goes sometimes......shit happens. I,along with about 99% of other folks,have had only awesome experience with DSMS.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #8
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-02-2011, 09:05 PM   #9
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #10
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
I got my suspension from them and they were great. Marco sent emails back and forth with me for weeks to help me find what was best for my needs. I am sorry you had this experience but it seems to be a simple misunderstanding.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:07 PM   #11
cummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shedcummins6speed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

cummins6speed's Tacoma Gallery

Old 08-02-2011, 09:08 PM   #12
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by horwitzs View Post
Did you have a scheduled appointment time or just "I'll be there in the afternoon"?
If nothing was specific, can't blame them for doing whatever they needed late in the day, not knowing if you'd show or not.
I'm speaking generally; I've never dealt with DSM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Sorry things didn't work out for you.........but as it goes sometimes......shit happens. I,along with about 99% of other folks,have had only awesome experience with DSMS.
x2

Old 08-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #13
Texoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTexoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Machinist Mate NEC 4283
Name: Chris(Topher)
Texoma's Tacoma Gallery
I had a similar problem with the bookstore at my community college. I looked up there hours online and made sure it would be open when I planned on showing up. I was even showing up the first day they would start selling the books for the fall semester. So the website said open mon-thurs 830am-730pm. I was there at 500pm. Closed. WTF!!!!!! Drove an hour to be closed. Lesson learned though. Next time I call and make sure they be open when I come and tell them I will be there at a certain time and they say OK. If they aren't there, then bad them. But this time, oops me. Lesson learned.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:09 PM   #14
Jumper's Leds
csjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcsjumper2003 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

people can think what they want. The point is it was business hours and someone should of been there. !/4 tank of gas coming from chula is a big deal to me. Don't care about 99% customer sat. Sorry that wasnt. So think how you want. Its amazing i get 10 posts and none are dsm

Old 08-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #15
wo ai ni bao bei ^_^
blackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblackhawke88 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

blackhawke88's Tacoma Gallery
DSM!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHZl3cDBrWI

Old 08-02-2011, 09:10 PM   #16

Firefighter:
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjumper2003 View Post
people can think what they want. The point is it was business hours and someone should of been there. !/4 tank of gas coming from chula is a big deal to me. Don't care about 99% customer sat. Sorry that wasnt. So think how you want. Its amazing i get 10 posts and none are dsm
dude they dont live on this website.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #17
Jumper's Leds

Quote:

the problem when I asked what time u are opened til they said 5 on the phone it wasn't a misunderstanding it was unprofessional.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #18
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
You got there at 4:23? Do they close at 5? Thats cutting it close. If It was 4 and I wasn't there yet I would have called to make sure they are open til 5. And can't blame them for their location. They didn't switch buildings while you were heading to their shop. That's what mapquest or google is for. You look it up beforehand. They are good people.

Old 08-02-2011, 09:11 PM   #19
cameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to beholdcameronlane is a splendid one to behold

Name: cameron
cameronlane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
its been 10 minutes. seems as though you might be the common denominator

Old 08-02-2011, 09:12 PM   #20
Jumper's Leds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
dude they dont live on this website.

i know I made this post to vent

Closed Thread