Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Thanks DSM!

Old 08-31-2011, 12:39 PM   #1
okboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the roughokboatie1 is a jewel in the rough

Navy:
Name: Darrell
okboatie1's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks DSM!

Got a complete OME lift from DSM for my Taco. Marco was great throughout, helped me select the best product for my needs, and answered all my silly questions without missing a beat. Thanks again Marco & DSM.

Old 09-01-2011, 10:07 AM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, Darrell! Our thanks to you, for your support and more importantly, for your service to our great country!

Take care!!

-Marco & crew @ DSM