LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

Tacoma 5100 Price Increase

Old 11-30-2011, 03:59 PM   #1
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Tacoma 5100 Price Increase

Good Afternoon,

Earlier this year, we posted a heads up for everyone on a price increase for 2nd Gen Tacoma Bilstein 5100s. Our Bilstein distributor is RCD, and they have been hit with some random price increases from Bilstein. We have held off on raising the price as long as we could, but the time has come.

We wanted to give everyone a grace period, so we've ordered what's left of RCDs stock of 5100 shocks, and will absorb the cost difference for as long as this inventory lasts. Once we sell out, RCD is saying they won't have anymore shocks until sometime in mid-late January, at which time they will be at the new price.

New TW pricing is as follows:

2nd Gen Tacoma...Set of '4' $318.99, fronts only $189.99

Shipping is still FREE via UPS Ground, to anywhere in the lower 48 United States. We're working on a new, more simplified coupon system that will allow us to use one code, for all TW Bilstein discounts. As soon as we generate the 'New' coupon code, we will let everyone know, and change it on our coupon code "sticky" thread.

We apologize for the bad news, but as always we appreciate your support and understanding...

- DSM

*Note: 1st gen Tacoma pricing has not changed, this change affects '05-Up model years only.

Update: NEW Coupon Code is 'DSM5' and will work for all Tacoma 5100 Shocks. New coupon code takes the place of all previous 5100 codes, both 1st & 2nd Gen.
Old 11-30-2011, 04:00 PM   #2
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Love mine & Still a great deal thanks DSM
Old 11-30-2011, 04:12 PM   #3
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
still the best deal and service around!!!!!
Old 11-30-2011, 06:11 PM   #5
s2studio is on a distinguished road

s2studio's Tacoma Gallery
Wow?! I did not know this, but I am glad I just ordered my set(4) of 5100's last night...I guess I'm lucky I got my order in before the price increase.

Thanks for the heads up again, and it is very nice of you all to give a grace period

I'm looking forward to my lift! Thank you to the guys at DSM

-Steven
Old 12-29-2011, 01:50 PM   #6
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Hi, Everyone~

We're getting a bunch of calls about the 5100 availability. We're currently sold out, on these. We tried to make it to the end of the year, but after we posted this price increase, we were slammed with orders. We took a hit and purchased a BUNCH of shocks from other distributors, and we still sold out. We should have more shocks by the 2nd-3rd week of January, but they will be at the new price, as noted in post #1.

Also...there is a new coupon code for these, and all other Bilstein 5100 Pre-load shocks. The new code is: DSM5

We would like to thank everyone, for continuing to support Down South Motorsports!

Happy New Year!

- DSM
Old 12-29-2011, 01:54 PM   #7
Trail Runner/Barefoot Beach Runner/Snow Skier
The Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe Driver is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 94B/76Y Medical Honorable Discharge
Name: Raph, and I'm from Tampa, FL.
Location: Lakewood (Bear Creek), CO. I'm from Tampa. If I was from "Tampa Bay" I'd be a fish!
The Driver's Tacoma Gallery
Oh darned, "saved by the bell"...

Shocks/struts went in yesterday, that shizt works!!!

Txs Downsouth!!!