Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

double bypass shocks

Old 11-30-2011, 07:20 PM   #1
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

Name: Chris
atvlifestyle's Tacoma Gallery
double bypass shocks

So im going to be getting a set of 2.5 16" doublebypasses piggybacks from you pretty soon. The question is should I get Fox or King? I currently running Fox allround but not set on them if there is a reason to run something else. What are your thoughts?
Old 12-01-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
So im going to be getting a set of 2.5 16" doublebypasses piggybacks from you pretty soon. The question is should I get Fox or King? I currently running Fox allround but not set on them if there is a reason to run something else. What are your thoughts?
The age old question...

This has been covered many, many, many times here on TW, and we get asked all the time. Ultimately...it's a matter of your personal preference. Whether it's brand preference (King or Fox), color preference (Blue or Black) or just matching what you already have...

If you're running all Fox, I'd just stay with Fox. There are pros & cons to each, but you're splitting hairs, so just pick one. I'm confident you'll be satisfied either way. Good luck!

-Marco @ DSM
Old 12-01-2011, 05:29 PM   #3
atvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant futureatvlifestyle has a brilliant future

I kinda figured that what the answer would be, but I seem to hear alot around here that I should run kings instead. Thought maybe I was missing something.

Ill shoot you a PM.
Old 12-14-2011, 07:11 PM   #4

Update:
Recieved the shocks today. Thanks guys.
Ended up with triples after talking to Marco and the benefit was explained.

Old 02-01-2012, 11:14 PM   #5
Desert Warrior
TX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to beholdTX RPO is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: SHANE
TX RPO's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by atvlifestyle View Post
Update:
Recieved the shocks today. Thanks guys.
Ended up with triples after talking to Marco and the benefit was explained.

Oh so nice!!! What did those set you back? Did you get them specially valved for your needs?