LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Vendors > Downsouth Motorsports

Notices

I need a set of 5100s

Old 01-24-2012, 09:41 PM   #1
I pull Tacomas' around for a living.
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan (Jon)
Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Jon4x4
I need a set of 5100s

i have a part number to give you, could you get me some?

BE5-A465-H5

looking for two.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:30 AM   #2
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
www.downsouthmotorsports.com

You can order online or call them...
Old 01-25-2012, 04:48 AM   #3
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Think he is looking at them for his Chevy
Old 01-25-2012, 05:03 AM   #4
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackshirts View Post
Think he is looking at them for his Chevy
I would still think calling is the correct way to get the order placed rather than posting on an open forum "I need xxxx". They're a business and although they treat the TW members very well, I wouldn't expect them to jump anytime someone posts something in the DSM sub forum (hell, they might not even see the post).
Old 01-25-2012, 05:26 AM   #5
Jon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJon4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
im pretty sure the shocks i want come in two differen't options, either eyelites and also the stem.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:29 AM   #6

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
And also if you go look on their site for the 5125 series, it doesn't have the same part number
Old 01-25-2012, 05:31 AM   #7

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon4x4 View Post
And also if you go look on their site for the 5125 series, it doesn't have the same part number
All the more reason to call and talk to them. They're great to deal with and know their stuff
Old 01-25-2012, 05:34 AM   #8

Jon4x4's Tacoma Gallery
I thought this section of the forum was to contact them. i highly doubt they are open right now i thought they were based out of Cali?
Old 01-25-2012, 05:43 AM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I thought this section of the forum was to contact them. i highly doubt they are open right now i thought they were based out of Cali?
They are based in Cali... Did you read my first post? They are a business and are not soley run on Tacomaworld. You can leave a random post for them to stumble on when they log on, or you can take some intiative and give them a call (especially since you have questions about the part number). I'm just trying to help you out so you get the parts you need, do whatever floats your boat.
Old 01-25-2012, 05:44 AM   #10
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
They may be too busy working at the shop today to get on the forum until later tonight. Giving them a call would be the quickest way to get a hold of them.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:05 PM   #11
Downsouth Motorsport
Downsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shedDownsouth Motorsports is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Downsouth Motorsports's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i have a part number to give you, could you get me some?

BE5-A465-H5

looking for two.
Yeah, I just happened to see this by chance. For all TW members who read this, it's much quicker to call. And if you can't call, send a PM rather than starting a thread because we will see it much sooner.

So...BE5-A165-H5 has been superseded by BE5-A165-H6, and then subsequently superseded again by Bilstein's NEW part numbering system #33-186559, and they're available. You can order on our site, or give me a call, toll free.

Thanks,
-Marco